88

The two little snow leopard cubs would sit directly around the chicken pen at noon and take a nap against the fence. After Luo Qiu came a few times, he simply asked his neighbor uncle to sit next to the chicken pen. A small wooden kennel was built to protect it from the rain. The entire kennel looks like a classic doghouse with a pointed roof. Although the material is relatively thin, it is very stable.

After Luo Qiu took a nap in the afternoon and the big tiger was not at home, he would put some dried fish in his small satchel and go find the two little snow leopard cubs to play with.

The two little snow leopards are here again. Perhaps because their parents died young, they haven't had time to experience any happy play in their short childhood, so last time Luo Qiu brought a small animal skin ball made for him by a neighbor's uncle to give to the two little snow leopards. Little cub plays.

The breeding of long-haired chickens is on the right track, and Luo Qiu and the two little snow leopard cubs are gradually becoming familiar with each other. Because of this job, they have enough food to eat and supplement their nutrition. The two little cubs have also gradually changed from their thin appearance. It has become plump, although it is not as round as Luo Qiu, but it has also gone away from the bones that can be seen at a glance like when I first saw it.

"Bang——!" The ball flew out from the grass, the bullet made a sound on the trunk of the pine tree, rolled and ran to Luo Qiu's feet.

The little cheetah cub took the lead, grabbing the ball with two small paws, wagging its tail and quickly pushing the ball to the side with its paws.

The fast-moving ball rolled to Nata's feet. The young snow leopard cub would not be as big as the ball if it were rolled up, so it clumsily supported the ball with its head and walked forward.

The little ball rolled forward by the little snow leopard cub's head slowly arrived in front of Nasha. His sister Nasha was much stronger. She spun around in a circle and kicked the ball backwards with her two hind feet. He rolled in front of Luo Qiu again.

Three furry cubs formed a triangle and played a game of kickball.

Luo Qiu, as a cheetah cub that is older and more well-fed, is much larger than the two snow leopard cubs that have not shed their fetal hair, and her body is also one paw taller.

However, he had a lot of fun playing with the two cubs, and it felt like he was taking care of a child.

The small ball made of entangled animal skin fragments will have various fragmentary short animal skin heads exposed on the outside. The whole small ball is not a complete circle, but has many fragmentary small wings like a shuttlecock.

The two cubs Nasha and Luo Qiu used more force when passing the ball. Neither side had to take care of the other's feelings, but the two older cubs did take good care of Nata.

The ball was quickly passed between the two cubs, then slowly and gently rolled to Nata's side, and then slowly turned to Nasha's feet.

Just like this, one fast and two slow, the three little cubs had a great time playing.

Time flew by quickly, and after the ball-playing time was over, the three cubs gathered around the fence and lay on the ground, panting and resting.

Luo Qiu's physical strength is better, but she always says that spring is lackluster and autumn is sleepy. The arrival of spring makes the little cheetah cub's energetic spirit at this age seem to have been extinguished, and it becomes lazy.

The other two little snow leopard cubs were simply not fully developed yet. After playing for a while, they got tired and rolled on the ground to relax.