116

The first caravan trip to explore the outer world of the tribe came to a successful conclusion. The small backpack Luo Qiu brought was filled to the brim, and a large bulging bag hung diagonally next to Xiaodudu.

After the three-headed little Doudin spent a very memorable three days in the meerkat tribe, he climbed onto the back of the big cat again with his small backpack and followed the caravan back.

Luo Qiu pulled the large backpack next to her belly to the front and placed it on the big cat's back. She carefully opened the opening and took a look at the various spice seeds that were filled with it.

Different seeds are wrapped in different small animal skins. Some seeds that need to be protected from light are made of very thick animal skins, which look like hard skin like rhino armor.

The packaging of these seeds requires an additional price, and the price is even many times more expensive than the seeds inside.

But just like a mouse entering a rice vat, Luo Qiu originally planned to buy some more seeds of different types from the meerkat tribe and go back to conduct experiments to see if it was possible for the claw tribe to successfully grow several of the spices.

In this way, the cats do not need to trade with the meerkat tribe every time, and they can make individual seasonings by themselves.

After covering her fully loaded small backpack, Luo Qiu sat on the big cat's back and swayed against the sun. She slowly became drowsy. She simply hugged her bag and leaned forward to hug the big cat. On my back, I began to snore softly to catch up on my sleep.

It takes much less time to come back than to go. The delicate pottery needs to be transported steadily and not too fast, while the spices that have been broken into powder are not afraid of the bumps on the road. The cats return home with a full load. The goods hurried home happily.

The time originally spent on the journey was shortened by almost half. Luo Qiu had no chance to put her feet on the ground on the way back. After walking along the junction of the grasslands for a while, she returned to a familiar place.

This small caravan spent the shortest time trading with the nearest ally and was also the first group to return.

And this simple little caravan received an unprecedented warm welcome because of Luo Qiu's presence.

Luo Qiu was sitting on Big Maomao's back. Before she could stretch her body after entering the tribe, she had just put down her two chubby hands from the full backpack and was about to stretch them out when a pair of big hands suddenly came out from behind. It was clamped under his armpits and lifted him up in a whoosh.

Luo Qiu was startled, but the tip of his nose had already smelled a familiar smell and he relaxed reflexively. His body was more familiar with the man's scent than his consciousness.

"Uncle, you scared me!"

As expected, the owner of these big hands hugged the child and gently turned his hands. Luo Qiu turned around and faced Nuoko's chest, raising his little head to look in the direction. A man who smells like a reunion after a long separation.

"Okay, I'm just out for a few days. Uncle, look, I'm fine. I brought back a lot of seeds!" Luo Qiu reached out and patted the man's arm, giving it a comforting touch.

Noko hadn't seen the cub for several days and said it was a lie to say he wasn't worried. For him, there were many things in the outside world that could threaten the cub, which were very scary existences.

Now that I finally saw my little one come home, I naturally couldn't put it down for a while. After I pulled my little one off the back of another cat, I kept him in my arms and took Luo Qiu with me in everything I did.