41

Noko led the cub to the tribal gathering place after breakfast. Yesterday’s fishing team was already waiting here in advance, but Papaban seemed to have something to do and did not come this time. As a witch, Kanxi had also collected the straw ropes Luo Qiu needed and piled them aside.

The neighbor uncle who was transformed back into the form of a big tiger held Luo Qiu's little head in his mouth and placed him on the stone pillar under the tree. It was polished to look like a stool. The little cheetah cub was put on it and had some ice claws. , hurriedly imitated the form of the Kansi rabbit cat and wanted to step on its own tail, but unfortunately the little cheetah cub's tail has not grown very long and has a lot of hair, and some short and thin ones cannot form a circle and pad its paws.

Seeing that the little cub was stepping on the stone uneasily, Noko tilted the big tiger's head next to him, then swung his tail and put it on the stone. The thick tail could allow the little cub and all four little paws to stand on it. Everything can fit on top.

Luo Qiu was stunned for a moment, looked at the expressionless head of the big tiger, and then stepped on the big furry tail with all four little paws in great emotion.

He was not afraid that his weight would hurt his neighbor's uncle. After all, the thick and long tail had already been chewed by the little cub without pain, and it would be fine if the whole little cub stepped on it. weight.

With the warm big tail cushion, Luo Qiu yawned comfortably, then watched Kanxi separate the straw ropes, walked over and started the first part of today's netting.

First of all, if you want to make a fishing net, you need thinner straw ropes. The straw ropes in the tribe are basically used for counting or binding a small amount of items, so most of them are straw ropes as rough as the tail. Qiu You asked about the raw material of these straw ropes. They are barks of some trees like bananas, which are peeled off layer by layer and then torn into strips and dried in the sun.

If you want to get thinner straw ropes, you only need to dismantle these rough straw ropes into small strands and re-weave them. This is an unskilled job. Luo Qiu only needs to tell everyone how thin they need to be. That's it.

It didn't take long to re-weave the straw rope. During this time, the little cheetah cub started barking and gesticulating to ask everyone to prepare a piece of wood of appropriate size, and then a makeshift wooden shuttle.

Weaving fishing nets requires dexterous hands, so the cats all turned into primitive human shapes. After re-weaving the thinner straw ropes, they gathered around and started to listen to the instructions of the little cubs to start the fishing nets.

To start a fishing net, you first need to take a straw rope of suitable length, and then tie a strong knot at both ends of this straw rope to form the circular gap on the head of the fishing net. Tie this piece of knotted grass together. The circle is pressed down with stones, and then a wooden shuttle wrapped with a straw rope is used to pass through the grass circle, leaving a short tail on top, and then the wooden shuttle is used to guide the straw rope to knot and tighten on one side of the grass circle.

Then you can start. Place the prepared wooden pieces the size of the fishnet mouth on your head and tighten them on the grass circle. Then use a wooden shuttle to pull out the grass rope under the grass circle, and then use the first time to place it on the grass circle. The way to tie the top knot is to go around the piece of wood and tie it all the way around, and keep stacking the fishnet mouth with the lower part of the knot on the head wrapped around the piece of wood.

The videos Luo Qiu watched on Earth basically had sixty points, so fifty-nine buckles would be enough.

For the second row of fishing nets, continue to connect the wooden shuttle to the tail of the straw rope that was broken after fifty-nine buckles and tie a dead knot, and then use the method of the first circle to directly place wooden boards on the bottom of this line, and then Then use a wooden shuttle to pass through the first layer of fishing net, knot it, and loop it around the wooden board.