54

After saying this, the neighbor’s uncle gave the little cub some science knowledge about the distribution of forces in the Claw tribe.

It turns out that a whole huge tribe was originally managed by the most powerful tiger chief, and then there were three people in charge of tigers. However, because the chief died in an accident a few years ago, the entire tribe is now divided into four. parts.

The tribe's Wu Kanxi should serve the tribe leader, that is, the clan leader, and Noko was supposed to be the successor to the next clan leader, but because he himself did not want to take on this troublesome position, and for some other reasons, Therefore, the tribe did not continue to elect the next leader, but the four tigers shared the responsibility for a long time.

The cats in charge of the four tigers, except for the direct subordinates who are closest to the four tigers, are a little cautious, the other cats basically live according to the same tribe, and obey the rules. Commander-in-Chief of the West.

Of course, on some major matters, the four tigers will discuss with the witch in the Kanxi tribe, and finally the witch will come forward to issue the general order.

The Talon Tribe has lived quite peacefully without a leader for many years.

Luo Qiu was also a little surprised at how the cats in such a large tribe could still work together despite such a loose management. It was just that the four tigers had little thoughts about each other.

But he thought about the tigers' characters again, and he understood a little bit.

Probably maybe... Cats are really the most mysterious and capricious creatures in the world. Cats who are not very gregarious live in such a large tribe. In addition to facing very severe conditions, it is estimated that cats When it comes to problems, everyone basically stays in their own territory and doesn't communicate much, so there is no big conflict or close relationship at all.

The struggle for power among those big tigers may be largely due to the nature of no one to obey the other. After all, there is no room for two tigers in one mountain. Unless there is a particularly powerful one that can defeat the other three tigers, it will be really easy. Create a subtle relationship.

Thinking about Papaban and Daddy Ya who lived in isolation, Luo Qiu felt that she could see the essence of cats through phenomena.

You usually love it, but if you want to bully a cat, then you have to ask so many cats whose claws are not hard!

That is really a magical and loose but consistent external management method.

The little cheetah cub tilted its head and heard the cohesiveness in the loose tribe. After thinking about it, it felt good. Looseness means freedom. Cats live far away from each other, so privacy is naturally very important. In this way If the little cub makes any earth-shattering move, the other cats will be somewhat jet-lagged if they want to intercept it.

The little cub was thinking wildly, Noko licked his mouth and continued talking.

The entire tribe was divided into four parts, led by four tigers. Except for Noko, who was ostracized and voluntarily left due to injury, the other three tigers all have symbolic beast power representing the parts under their jurisdiction.

"Jiji?" Beast power?

This was not the first time Luo Qiu heard this word. He also knew that his neighbor's uncle could roll out small fireballs with his bare hands when he transformed into a primitive form. It was not very aggressive, but it was also very convenient.

He always thought that this was a bit of magic or supernatural power brought by the orc world, but from what his neighbor uncle said, it seemed that this thing was not something ordinary orcs had.