2

Chapter 2 Things Are Bad

When Daddy Ya came back, it was almost dawn in the early morning, and a lot of wind and snow blew in from the hole that was pushed open, which also brought the smell of blood. After all, Luo Qiu was still a cub who couldn't hold on physically, and couldn't wait for Daddy Ya all night.

Returning, half asleep and half awake, Papaban stood up from the haystack at once, shook the three cubs off their bellies and woke up, Luo Qiu opened his eyes in a daze and saw Papaban strode to the entrance of the cave to surround him. Daddy screamed with delicate teeth, as if to confirm whether his partner was injured.

Luo Qiu also smelled the smell of blood, and pressed his sister's belly to get up and looked up. Daddy's teeth were moving sensitively with Papaban. It didn't look like he was injured, but there were a few bloodstains on his body, which brought Some bloody smells should be left by other animals.

There was a big question mark on Luo Qiu's furry head. He didn't know what happened, but he could vaguely feel that what happened last night didn't seem to be over yet.

The fact is exactly as he expected, not long after Daddy Ya came back in the early morning, there was another long howling sound from outside the cave, which was different from the tiger howling last night.

It seemed that it was also made by animals such as tigers, but the sound was not as thick and loud as the one from last night.

This time the situation seems to be more serious, because not long after the voice was remembered, Papa Ban and Daddy Ya looked at each other, rubbed against each other as if they had made up their minds, and gave each other a go Mao, with a firm gaze, went to the place where the food was stored and pulled out some hay with strange colors, and fed the hay to his three cubs separately.

Luo Qiu had a heart and didn't swallow these strangely colored hay obediently like his older brothers and sisters, but pretended to chew the grass and pressed the grass under the base of his tongue.

Sure enough, after a while, there was a small snoring sound from the brothers and sisters entering deep sleep on the haystack.

It turned out to be a sleeping plant?

Luo Qiu was keenly aware of the seriousness of the matter, but he also obediently lay down and pretended that he had started to sleep too.

Papaban and Daddy Ya quietly left the cave together after bowing their heads and sniffing the smell of their three cubs fiercely.

And Luo Qiu's inner anxiety began to magnify, but unfortunately, the hay pressed under the base of his tongue also had an effect. After a while, he also began to feel sleepy, and he really fell asleep on the haystack because he couldn't hold on.

When Luo Qiu woke up again, it was already night, but the entrance of the cave was still a bit cold.

Papaban and Daddy Ya didn't come back.

Brother and sister were still sleeping together on the haystack. Luo Qiu got up and shook his little furry head to get rid of the sore and weak feeling. Smell there.

The smell about Papaban and Daddy's teeth had begun to fade, Luo Qiu's heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't help screaming a few times in the cave.

Usually at this time Papaban has already rushed to him with a sliding shovel and lay down to nurse, but now no matter how many times Luo Qiu barks, or how pitifully he barks, the whole cave is dark and quiet.

After Luo Qiu stayed in place for a while, he could only go back to the grass to be next to his brothers and sisters in a depressed mood.

It has been rounded up for one day, why haven't Papa Ban and Daddy Ya returned to the cave?