115

The clouded leopard was quarreling and negotiating with a few meerkats. It was quite a mess.

Taking advantage of its height, the clouded leopard could cover the entire tent with its hands on its hips and speak loudly, while the seven or eight meerkats took advantage of its large number of people by jumping up and down and screaming, and even stood up one by one on the shoulders of the other later. , and the clouded leopards were eye level with each other.

However, although the process was a bit cruel, with Luo Qiu, a three-headed child shivering behind the clouded leopard's legs, the result was still wonderful.

As soon as the exquisite pottery was taken out and placed on the table, the meerkats aroused wide-eyed admiration. These small orcs had never seen such pottery that was just the right size for their usage habits.

According to legend, most of the pottery products produced by tribes in distant places who have the secret skills of making pottery products are the size that ordinary orcs are used to.

Although orcs like them, who are obviously below average in size, can use some small bottles and jars, most of the pottery products are still a bit too big for them and are not very convenient to use.

But the Clouded Leopard from the Talon Tribe took out these exquisite small pottery products that were no bigger than an orc's palm from the package he carried.

Clouded Leopard placed these small pottery bowls and pots neatly on the table with his palms, playing with them with great interest as if they were displaying treasures.

As soon as these exquisite and small pottery products were put out, the meerkats immediately noticed them and gathered around the table chattering, making various squeaking chatter sounds from their mouths.

The small pottery bowls come in two colors: brownish-red and khaki. Each little Tao Wan'er has dark patterns on the edges of its mouth, undulating like waves. There are even patterns on the outer walls of these small pottery bowls. The patterns of flowers and leaves look simply exquisite.

The meerkats' eyes were attracted by these exquisite little pottery products. They scratched their heads and gathered around the table, some noisily wanting to touch them with their paws. However, the clouded leopard standing beside them did not allow these noisy little orcs to touch them rudely.

The chirping meerkats could only stand up and form a circle, asking about the prices of these small pottery products.

Luo Qiu was standing aside at the time. He couldn't understand the language the meerkats were noisily speaking, but it didn't stop him from taking it from the hands of these little guys who stared eagerly at the clouded leopard with their beady eyes. A very wanted desire can be seen in the small pottery pieces.

These small pottery bowls are actually small samples that Luo Qiu directed the cats to make simply from clay when the kiln was first established.

Small clay embryos are easier to be heated and fired evenly, so they become the simplest teaching aid.

At that time, Luo Qiu took the cats to bake many various miniature pottery tools. However, she did not expect that the cats later retained some habits of making small template pottery products. When making larger pottery products, , some small models will be burned in advance as a reference.

The number of these small pottery products used as reference models gradually increased. When a certain amount was stored, Kansi suddenly had an idea and thought of selling them to these smaller orcs.

Now it seems that Kansi's idea is very correct, and the gap in the small pottery market can now be filled with a whole piece of the puzzle.

Eventually all miniature pottery was traded based on spices that both parties deemed appropriate.