7

Chapter 7 I have a solution!

Fortunately, he didn't have a fever, and Luo Qiu breathed a sigh of relief after pasting his dad's teeth.

And Papaban also finished beating Daddy's teeth, and then slowly calmed down with a heavy breath.

The current solution is to let the tooth heal first.

Madara pulled the cub into her arms, lay down and lay side by side with Ya, then lowered her head and rubbed the cub's head in her arms, and began to answer the cub's questions with words that Luo Qiu was familiar with in the nest.

And the witch who walked out of the hut where the tooth was recuperating over there walked for a while, and then looked back at the hut that was no different from the other huts from a distance.

"Wu?" The man who had been following Wu stopped and looked back when he saw Wu stop, and looked back along his line of sight with some doubts.

"It's nothing, I just remembered that the longevity flower is about to bloom." Wu retracted his gaze and continued to walk back, tucking his hands into his sleeves, a rare smile suddenly appeared on his serious face.

The man was a little puzzled, but he didn't ask anything, he just sighed in his heart about the bad luck of his teeth.

But tribal fights are cruel and ruthless. The Yellow Grass tribe is aggressive this time, and Ya is just one of the many wounded warriors. Maybe Wu looks a little ruthless, but compared to those hypocritical pity, it is better When rewarding meritorious deeds, distribute more frozen meat to the wounded soldiers.

But this year's winter is really difficult. The Yellow Fang Tribe had launched a tribal war a month ago, who knows where they got the strength to come again!

The man sighed, and continued to follow the pace of the witch to the next hut waiting for the judgment of fate.

Eventful winter.

——

Papa Ban was explaining some things to Luo Qiu, for example, if Daddy Ya’s legs were not healed, he would be gradually eliminated by the tribe, and if he could not participate in the spring and summer hunting, he would not There is a lot of meat distributed to them, and Papaban's share cannot feed three cubs.

Because the Yellow Grass Tribe next door had launched an attack not long ago, which caused them to lose a lot of stored food, and the amount of frozen meat distributed each month has decreased a lot, but I didn’t expect that the lions of the Yellow Grass Tribe joined forces with the hyenas. Having coyotes attacking with them just made things worse.

Luo Qiu was stunned when he heard the words, and realized that Daddy Ya suddenly went out in the middle of the night that day because the tribe next door launched a war, so he went out to support.

But hadn't he heard before that the lions used to have a good relationship with the Talon tribe?

Luo Qiu didn't understand the twists and turns, but it was inevitable that because Papaban's narration was filled with personal emotions, his impression of the lion became bad.

He was racking his brains to see if there were any herbs that could be used in winter, but he could only remember spring, summer and autumn.

"Hoo hoo—"

The straw curtain outside the hut was lifted suddenly, and a familiar cat's head poked in.

"Huh huh?" Spotted?

Serval Wei Jian shook the ice crystals on his body, smelled the smell in the air, and then stepped aside to reveal the figure behind him.

The desert cat eyebrow came out from behind, and behind her was a big but strange-looking cat.