43

Luo Qiu, who had the skin of the back of her neck held in her mouth by the rabbit along the way, shrank her butt in some discomfort.

She didn't know if she was used to having her head held in her mouth by Papaban or her neighbor's uncle. This time, Luo Qiu felt a little uncomfortable as her scalp was tightened and she felt a slight pain when the rabbit Kanxi held her head all the way.

But it's not something intolerable.

So the little cheetah cub only moved occasionally on its way back to the tribe, adjusting its direction slightly, although it would eventually return to its original position due to the effect of gravity.

In this way, a large group of cats carrying animal skin bags filled with big fish finally returned to their territory near dusk.

Once they returned, the cats transporting the big fish received unprecedented attention.

There is no way, there are not a few cats that Kansi called away when he came back, not to mention that this guy also put down his plan to take everyone to get back a lot of fish. Although some cats don't really believe it, but this If the words come out of the mouth of a witch from the tribe, more than half of the cats will truly believe it.

In addition, we have missed the peak time when the hunting team comes back to distribute food in the afternoon. Now the cats in the tribe have basically finished their meals and done their things. A day for most cats Both meals also changed with the time when the hunting team returned, and the time Kansi led everyone back this time happened to be when most cats in the territory had free time.

Therefore, as soon as Luo Qiu arrived at the gathering place of the tribe with the skin of the nape in the mouth of the rabbit, she received secret observations from the cat heads that appeared one after another from the tribe.

Kansi's goal was clear. This time he came back and ran directly to the square where the food was distributed. Therefore, these cat heads hiding behind various things also rushed there in unison after the large army. He also followed behind.

The number of big fish caught in this fishing net is very impressive, and the cats transport them back in separate piles, so the number seems to be extremely large.

Each cat took off their heavy burden of animal skins, and then began to follow Kansi's instructions to pile the fish into categories in the center of the square.

Luo Qiu, the little cheetah cub, was sent to Noko's mouth when it arrived at its destination. Kansi seemed to have a certain understanding of Noko's behavior, so he knew how to control it. After placing the little cub in front of this guy, he lowered his head and licked it a few times as a habit.

After unloading the biggest fish, Noko glanced at Kansi who ran away immediately after putting the little guy in front of him. Then he shook his long beard, stretched out his paws and pulled the little thing to a suitable angle in front of him. , and then began to comb the hair vigorously.

Luo Qiu was originally picked up by an unfamiliar cat with an unfamiliar force, and the back of her head felt a little uncomfortable. But when she was put in front of the neighbor's uncle, she was beaten hard from head to toe. Baptized once.

The neighbor's uncle used a lot of force, but Luo Qiu was so happy that the whole little leopard spread out into a yellow glutinous rice pancake, and he made a comfortable purring sound from his mouth.

It was as if a masseur was rubbing out all the painful areas for you. Luo Qiu now felt like this sore and comfortable feeling.

The entire skin of the back of the neck connecting the small head and the middle of the back was brushed hard by the barbs on the big tiger's tongue, as if the blood was flowing smoothly, and there was no unimpeded feeling anywhere in the body.