13

Chapter 13 Uncle Let's Start Raising Cubs

After the adults talked for a long time, Luo Qiu was woken up by the slight pain on the top of his head, and when he opened his hazy little leopard eyes, he found that his head had been bitten lightly by the big tiger, and he was startled , I thought the big tiger was going to suddenly think about preparing to eat the little leopard.

After all, as soon as I opened my eyes and found that my head was in a bloody mouth, no one would be calm, so the little leopard cub was still very hopeless and failed to resist the conditioned reflex of his body, and exploded his body covered in brown. Yellow fluff.

Uncle Big Tiger just bit the cub lightly to wake it up. After waking the cub up, he put it outside the animal hide nest, apparently to prepare to return the cub to its original owner. The cub will be returned to Papaban for a while.

After Papaban took over the warm cub that had just woken up, he was very sensible and didn't immediately stick out his tongue to give his cub another scent, but honestly just lowered his head and sniffed lightly.

It has a very recognizable smell of pine trees, and anyone who smells it will think it belongs to the big guy Nuo Ke.

"Aww." I have already discussed with your neighbor uncle Noke, you will stay at the neighbor's uncle's house for a few days and help him heal his wounds.

Papaban lowered his head and said softly, Luo Qiu bumped into his own Papa's eyes when he raised his head, and was stunned for a moment when he heard the words.

What is "living at your neighbor's uncle's house for a few days"? ? ?

Luo Qiu was bewildered, and Papaban looked down at his cub who seemed to be not very smart, and explained after hesitating.

"Aww." Although it's a bit early for you, Qiu, the tribe has been somewhat uneasy in recent years. After the patriarch died unexpectedly on the trading day with the central Tiangong, several tigers are planning for the worst. , It’s better that we live on the border of the tribe, Noko... The neighbor uncle is the successor of the next patriarch, but...

Realizing that he couldn't help but say a few more words after he started talking, Papaban licked his nose. These messy things probably wouldn't be understood by the cubs. Papaban struggled for a while, and then emphasized Summed up.

"Aww!" In short, your neighbor uncle takes good care of us, so the neighbor uncle is a tiger. We don't want the tribe to know that you can cure the broken leg so early, so for the sake of safety, you temporarily The most important thing to stay here with the uncle neighbor is to listen to the uncle neighbor!

Probably because he was afraid that the little cub would not be able to understand what he said for the time being, Papaban explained other things in detail.

After Luo Qiu listened to his Papaban's words, he thought for a while and suddenly realized.

The adults in the family protected him very well, so even after experiencing several tribal wars, Luo Qiu didn't intuitively feel the tense atmosphere. As for the tribal fight that Papaban said...

Having watched all kinds of TV shows on Earth, even if Luo Qiu is not a smart liberal arts student, he can roughly guess what happened.

It's nothing more than the fact that after the death of the leader, the people below began to fight for power. The neighbor uncle's words are probably similar to that of the prince. Now he is injured and has a broken leg, so he is excluded?

After briefly thinking about it, Luo Qiu not only felt a little love for the neighbor uncle behind him for no reason.

It turned out that the script was still beautiful and strong.