146

The ridiculous few days went by quickly. After Luo Qiu took a rest, relying on his strong physical fitness, he was soon full of energy and ready to set off as a team.

The reason why the two cats have not appeared in the past few days has gradually become known to other cats in the tribe. Although everyone is a little awkward, Noko, a ferocious tiger, can shamelessly kill their god Qiu. They succeeded, but when they discovered that the two cats were getting along with each other very lovingly in the past few days when they were preparing to go to the Holy Palace to offer sacrifices, they slowly accepted this reality.

So although cats don't quite understand the union of this couple, they still send blessings like a happy marriage in a very simple way.

After Luo Qiu and Noko got a taste of certain things, they became more and more tired of getting along with each other. First of all, Luo Qiu himself was greedy for the beautiful figure of Noko, a big tiger, and would take advantage of it when no one was around. There, as a primitive orc, Noko didn't have much shame. In addition, due to his childhood experience and the big tiger's personality genes, he had a possessive and intimate desire for Luo Qiu. The excitement is getting higher and higher, almost all the time, like an uncivilized beast, treating Luo Qiu as meat that the city covets and wants to snatch.

Luo Qiu naturally noticed Noko's state, but he didn't feel suffocated by the big tiger because he knew that Uncle Noko just liked him too much and became a little anxious because he had tasted the forbidden fruit for the first time.

He believed that after the team heading to the Holy Palace for sacrifices officially set off, coordinating the affairs during the team's march would gradually weaken the current Big Tiger's state of being too clingy.

So after a few days, everything was ready, and the slimy couple, with their huge team of cats, said goodbye to the tribe and set out on the road to the Holy Palace.

In fact, just as Luo Qiu expected, when nothing happened, Uncle Noko behaved like a love-minded man who didn't care about anything. But when something serious happened, Big Tiger didn't really care about it at all.

It's like Luo Qiu is sitting in the tent built on the back of the big horned beast and calculating the food consumption, while Noko is leading the team outside to change the route and organize the team.

The road to the Holy Palace is not close to the Claw Tribe, and these roads are not static and broad. Each tribe is scattered around the continent, so the road to the Holy Palace is not uniform. At this time, it is necessary Cats with travel experience discuss the feasibility and dangers of the road ahead.

Even though the cats are at the top of the food chain, and they have some weapons and self-defense tools that Luo Qiu has developed and produced with the cats in recent years, this team going to the Holy Palace to participate in the sacrifice is not an ordinary one in the tribe. The food and other goods carried by the hunting team inside cannot withstand the rapid movement and bumps, and naturally they cannot be disturbed by wild beasts or other hostile tribes.

Orcs are not afraid of danger, but they will not fall into danger in vain.

Although Luo Qiu has experience in traveling with caravans in the past few years, that experience is not enough, so he still puts himself in the position of finance and logistics, and distributes other major rights to the most suitable ones. Cat.

Of course, the main leader of this team is the experienced Noko.

Luo Qiu was drawing on a notebook with charcoal inside the tent, occasionally raising her head and looking down at Noko, who was chatting with the cats from time to time as the team marched.