38

The fish selected by Noko is quite big in itself. In Noko's human form, it is as long as an arm. When it is wrapped in yellow mud and grilled, it looks like It was a torpedo buried in the fire, but fortunately, most of the plants in this world were greatly enlarged, and the pile of firewood picked up was also enlarged. For a little cub, the fire in front of it was actually nothing more than a torpedo. More like a big bonfire.

The part of the cooked fish covered with water plants on the outside shows a faint burnt yellow color. The water plants are also dried and turned into a thin and crisp layer that sticks to the surface of the yellow mud and fish.

Because the temperature is high enough and the yellow mud is actually a relatively breathable material, there is only a little stuffy milky white soup hanging on the bottom, and there is a little light oil ring on top.

As expected, cats do not like hot food. The fish that was just cracked was still steaming. Noko just smelled it, then frowned and looked at the little cub.

Luo Qiu had already stepped on her little paws and hurriedly came over. Her face was burned by the heat of the fish. Her hot little nose hurt and she jumped back. Noko immediately grabbed a handful of snow and pressed it on her nose to cool down.

"Jiji..." It hurts...

The painful and cold feeling made the poor little nose start to turn upward, and the little cub's round eyes began to fill with tears. It was so pitiful.

Noko was also frightened by the little thing's carelessness. He felt helpless and after the snow melted on the tip of his nose, he reached out and fished the little leopard cub out in front of him and placed it in front of him. Then he stretched out his big furry tail as a sign. It exists like a cub guardrail, tightly trapping small things inside without blocking the view.

Luo Qiu held her nose for a long time before she finally opened her eyes. Stepping on her big fluffy black and white tail, she hurriedly stretched out her head to look at the fish that was already cooked and a little colder.

The first beggar fish was a success!

The prepared fish meat was spread out. After being cooled by the winter temperature for a while, it was no longer so hot. The little cheetah cub barked greedily a few times, raised its head and blinked, urging the adults to eat first.

This is some DNA engraved in the soul. Probably every flower-growing child on the planet has deeply remembered that an adult must move chopsticks first before eating.

However, this habit has some strange understandings in this world.

Noko understood the cry of the little cub and looked down at Dayou. If he didn't eat it, the little cub wouldn't eat it either.

For cats who have no etiquette when relatives are fighting for food during the season when food is scarce, the meaning of this habit of the cheetah cub is not simply that you are the boss.

Noko reached out and touched the little thing's head with some complicated emotions, and at the same time, a sour and satisfying emotion arose in his heart.

Luo Qiu didn't know what kind of impression his various actions had brought to his neighbor's uncle in just one day. Anyway, he just thought that as a way to transport this torpedo-like fish back and deal with it well, he listened to himself Logically speaking, the fish that was finally cooked in this way should have been eaten first by the neighbor's uncle.

Nuoko, who was urged by the little cub, maintained this mood and took the first step to take a piece of golden fish meat and put it in his mouth to taste it.

It actually tastes as good as it does!

As soon as the fish meat was put into his mouth, Noko's unchanged face showed some rare expressions of emotion. His eyes with thick white eyelashes became slightly rounder. Perhaps it was because his mood suddenly became better. During the day, The cat's erect pupils also spread into an oval shape, expressing that the owner is not in a calm mood.