158

Luo Qiu followed the priest wearing a white robe and walked slowly towards the center of the hall step by step. The four gates of the Holy Palace were open, so there were orcs in four directions following the priest. When he entered, he held a torch and entered the hall with a solemn and respectful expression.

The interior area of ​​the Holy Palace is not small, and there are many unlocked lamp holders hanging on the wall with metal chains. Luo Qiu was led by the priest to stand under one of the lamp holders. When all the orcs were arranged, The priest next to him pulled the mechanism on the wall, causing all the metal chains hanging from the base to begin to droop, and soon landed on the heads of the orcs.

The lamp holder hanging from the metal chain is made of an unknown material. It is golden and has some impurity marks like small stars on it, which looks a bit beautiful.

When the lamp holder was put down, many orcs like Luo Qiu looked up curiously to observe. The priests did not stop the orcs' curiosity, but silently changed the arrangement of the team.

After finding their positions again, the priests started a large-scale chant again, which probably meant praising the beast god as the torch that leads life, hoping that the torch will burn forever, etc.

After these chants and chants were over, the lighting ceremony officially began. Luo Qiu held the torch and imitated other orcs, holding the torch high and tilted with a special mixture of animal fat and vegetable fat as fuel, so that the flame and the base The centers touched, and almost at that moment, the red and yellow flames suddenly rose from the center of the lamp holder, almost burning the metal chain hanging from the lamp holder.

All the lamp holders were lit in an instant, forming a special pattern in the main hall. The scorching light of the fire reflected the white walls and was even a bit dazzling.

Luo Qiu squinted her eyes and turned to look at the aerospace metal cabin enshrined on the high platform.

For a moment, the metal cabin enveloped by the scorching flames of the bright torch really felt as sacred as a hazy marble sculpture.

All the lit lamp holders were pulled up by the priests and slowly rose back to their original positions. Luo Qiu stood under the dome of the main hall and then followed the light returning from the flames and noticed that there were some murals carved on the dome.

The murals on the dome should have been carved with a harder flat-headed tool. The entire mural was not painted, and the swaying shadow of the flames reflected the complete three-dimensional effect on it.

Luo Qiu raised her head and observed carefully, and found that most of the scenes carved around the four corners were hunting scenes of different races. Only in the center were there records that seemed to tell how the beast gods came to be.

Most of the orcs carved on the dome are like little stick figures, with a simple structure. Their heads are just circles, and there are ears or horns painted on the top of their heads. They have distinctive features and you can guess what kind of orc they are at a glance. Luo Qiu looked at them from the side. Looking inward, I found that the origin of the concept of beast god is not that one day an orc worked hard to become stronger and finally became a god, nor is it a record of suffering, saving a world in crisis and becoming a god. Rather, the ancestors of the beastmen discovered the statue of the beast god left in the world one day at the bottom of a pit in a plain, which was a glowing egg.

The luminous egg carved in the center of the mural is exactly the shape of the aerospace metal capsule enshrined on the high platform.

Luo Qiu compared the murals on the dome, and connected all the information collected over the past few decades with clues. She probably also understood the origin of the real beast god, as well as the various rather fragmented technological products in this world. origin.