103

As the night grew darker, the little cubs lying around woke up one after another. Luo Qiu helped to lift up the little cubs lying on the ground who were unable to exert their strength, and checked the situation one by one.

He was the first to wake up. I don't know if it was because he had a little premonition when he dreamed before, so under the guidance of the system, it was relatively smooth to transform into the form of a little orc cub. The other cubs took more time. It lasts for a long time, and basically all have symptoms of general weakness.

Luo Qiu felt much better after a good night's sleep. The other cubs were staggering around, and their chubby little arms and legs, which looked like lotus roots, were too soft to exert any strength. With the support of Luo Qiu, the three-headed cub, He sat up weakly with his waist hunched over, and his head felt heavy. Fortunately, Luo Qiu's eyesight and hands were quick to stop him.

It should be almost midnight at the top of the moon. The awakening time seems to be a bit long. Luo Qiu looked around and saw that all the cubs had acquired their own little orc cub forms, except that they were not very energetic. They are all wilted and chirping, and they are all awake.

"Well, what are we going to do next... Will the witch come to pick us up?"

The little clouded leopard cub looked equally naive when it transformed into a child form. The hair looked a little flaxen, and it was a little bit white under the bright moonlight. He gnawed his chubby hand, looked around at his friends around him, and turned his head uneasily to look at the endless lake.

Luo Qiu also stood up and looked at the place where they disembarked. The moonlight there was shining, and the reflected light was a bit dazzling.

The witch was not on the lake. There was not even a single wrinkle on the lake from the mountain holy pool to the lake. Not to mention the silhouette of a human being, there was not much sound from the wind. It was extremely quiet.

The other cubs panted after starting to do it. After resting for a long time, they gradually gained strength and slowly got up. They leaned against each other and felt their new bodies in a daze.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I’m still a little used to it."

"Hmm, I turned into two legs!" "

How did you change? I seem to hear a big sister talking, that is a beast God?"

"Probably, Papa said that the beast god is very gentle. What we heard should be the voice of the beast god!" After the few cubs regained their strength, they started talking to each other and spent the day of transformation together

. They had an even more amazing fate because they had the same birthday. After chatting with each other for a few words, they became good friends, laughing and laughing, and began to lament the things they had seen in their dreams.

Luo Qiu also listened, and occasionally answered along with the cubs when asked.

However, he found that although the little cubs also saw the system pop-up window in the holographic space, because they did not recognize the text, they thought it was just a transparent board, and their impressions were not deep. More memories were focused on The model is established under the guidance of the system.

Luo Qiu was thinking while listening, and what everyone said in childish tones was similar to his guess.

Probably, the original orcs on this continent did not have the theory of the day of transformation. Their ancestors encountered the landing base station of this interstellar network and made some spiritual connections. However, this base station has always been out of contact. The state could not connect to the signal of the star network, so the data was stored locally and could not be matched with the database on the interstellar network, so the system guided the creatures that came over to build some unified models of the interstellar network.