148

After the problem of water source is solved, basically there won’t be any big problems when setting up camp. Their terrain was chosen well. As long as they don’t encounter any attacks, they can basically survive a Peaceful night.

Naturally, Luo Qiu and Noko lived in the same tent. The two cats didn't stick together properly because they were in a hurry. As soon as they relaxed, they nestled together and wished they could never be separated again. You lick my fur, and I'll lick yours. Mao, after being tired for a while, transformed into an orc form and fell asleep together.

It's not that there is no desire between the two cats. After they confessed their feelings to each other, it didn't take long before they started living together. It was a time of deep love between the young lovers, but it was just when they set up camp. The distance between the tents was relatively close, and neither Luo Qiu nor Noko liked letting other cats listen to the corner, so they temporarily tolerated their desire for their lovers until they had the opportunity.

There was nothing to say all night. The temperature gradually dropped in the autumn night. The temperature at night made the cats huddle up in the tent and sleep in a ball. The horned animals were tied to the big tree trunks by the guard cats and rested at night. , and when it was daylight after a full sleep, the guide Maomao took everyone on their way up.

The rolling mountains seemed to have no end. The guide Maomao climbed up a tree and looked into the distance before jumping down in the direction confirmed.

"Meow meow meow!" There are about four or five days before we can leave this mountain range.

The other cats breathed a sigh of relief at the words of the guide cats. Although the cats' territory is on the high mountains, it is actually not a good choice to stay in mountainous areas for a long time during the journey.

Rugged terrain represents more unknown dangers, whether it is natural traps or various ambush probabilities will rise sharply, so in summary, no one will take the initiative to take the mountain road unless it is absolutely necessary.

But now it is obviously a situation of necessity.

The Holy Palace is far away, so climbing over the mountains is the best option. If you take a detour, it will involve the borders of some unfamiliar orc tribes. The valuable cargo carried by the cats may attract attacks, so it is not a good idea.

The cats continued to assemble as a team and move forward, with Luo Qiu and Nuo Ke also responsible for their respective divisions of labor and working diligently along the way.

After continuing to move forward for a certain distance, Noko suddenly stopped and raised his ears and let out a low roar to remind the team to stop temporarily because something happened.

Luo Qiu came back from the front of the team after hearing Noko's voice. She also straightened her body and listened to the distant sounds.

There were many sounds of leaves rubbing against each other, and the sound of grass stems or branches being trampled off reverberated through the woods. Luo Qiu and Noko looked at each other and felt each other's thoughts.

There are a considerable number of creatures slowly approaching not far away.

Noko gave an ordering voice backwards, and the cats quickly gathered their team around the horned beast to protect the cargo and themselves.

The little crocodiles were also reminded by the cats. One after another, they gathered in a group and looked at the direction of the sound with equal vigilance.

Not long after, the cats and the little crocodiles, who had been on alert, saw the animals in the direction of the distant sound.

The first thing that was revealed was a bear-like orc with a somewhat slender body. This orc had dark brown hair, a big head and round ears, but the body below the neck was slender and had short legs. The appearance looks a bit incongruous and weird.