90

Regarding the raising of long-haired chickens, Kanxi was called over by the big tiger for a meeting and left in a hurry to sort it out. The matter was related to adding a new source of food income for the cats, so as a tribe Kansi, who was in charge of all matters inside, also took great care to arrange a small area as an experimental area.

After all, breeding is not like teaching simple techniques and needs to be proven by some experimental data. Fortunately, the creatures in this world are very energetic, and the breeding of long-haired chickens in the tribal gathering areas is also going very smoothly.

For a time, all the long-haired chickens in the entire territory of the Claw Tribe were treated cruelly, and almost all of them were looted from big to small.

Except for some of the more alert and intelligent long-haired chickens who hid after discovering that something was wrong, a large number of not-so-smart long-haired chickens were either captured alive or killed on the spot and became the property of cats. A delicious meal in the belly.

The big cats basically exclude the long-haired chickens that are too strong and too weak. These long-haired chickens that are caught and raised may be domesticated into more cute domestic chickens in a few generations, and those long-haired chickens A smarter chicken that knows how to hide may slowly develop in another direction.

Butterfly wings always bring more choices to the world, and the future of the feathered chicken species is also quietly changing.

But those are not things that cats will study. Now that spring is getting warmer, it is already mid-spring, and the winter fishing industry has almost come to an end. Spring is not only the breeding season for cats, but also the creatures in the water. The time has come for traveling and dating.

The cats, who knew not to exhaust the lake to catch fish, naturally gradually stopped fishing, and would only occasionally catch some male fish without seeds in the melted moonlight river as a snack.

The middle of spring brings the time for the prey in the forest to become restless. More and more biological traces begin to appear in the forest. Until night, the entire forest no longer becomes quiet, and there will always be sounds of various sounds one after another. With the howl of various creatures at night, all kinds of insects wake up and prosper, and collectively perform the reproduction movement of creatures on the spring night.

The breeding season is not a good season for big tigers who are used to being single. This is not because Noko is irritated because he can't find a partner, but because this guy hates hearing unknown animals in the distance while sleeping. The stinky, shameless cat was roaring to the sky and talking dirty words.

As a little cub, Luo Qiu's current vocabulary is still limited. The conscientious big tiger will only slowly hand over all the words that can be used in daily life to the little cub. For some people who are strict in swearing, It will be automatically deleted when it grows up, to keep the pure and healthy mind of your little cub.

However, this did not prevent Luo Qiu, a little cheetah cub, from lying in the den and listening to the meows coming from the distance, as if filling in the blanks for reading comprehension, and trying to figure out the general content of the entire love song.

In the evening, the setting sun is as orange-red as the yolk of a long-feathered hen's egg. In the blink of an eye, it falls behind the Western Mountains, followed by nightfall with a lavender sky. This is the time when young people The best moments of cats dating each other.

The sun is too strong during the day, and the cats are basically too lazy to move except for hunting in broad daylight. As night falls, a layer of hazy affection is enveloped, allowing the cats to form groups in pairs and do some shy things under the cover of the moonlight. things.