31

The little cheetah cub was held in his mouth by Papa Ban, avoiding the crowds of cats and cats running back and forth. With light steps, Banban quickly brought the cub to a safe place, and at the same time, he was farther away from the place where the income was distributed. It got closer, so that he could see more clearly the scene in front of him where he was cutting lean meat with a stone knife in the animal shape of a cat and a primitive humanoid.

It has to be said that under the long-term conditions, everyone has practiced a very silky Pao Ding technique. The light gray stone knife is polished into a rather thin piece, with some irregular edges and corners extending backwards, wrapped in animal skin and used as the handle at the end of the stone knife.

The people who became primitive humanoids only need to take this thin piece of stone knife and cut it hard against the texture of the muscle, and they can easily separate most of the meat.

For larger prey with hard bones, another kind of long stone knife that is polished by another kind of stone with a darker color is needed. The smart primitive orcs made it into a shape similar to the switch knife on the earth. Get up and fix the head, plug it in the center of two heavy stone slabs, just put the hard-to-cut parts on the slate, and then use the hard stone knife from above to smash it down with another stone, it will be hard after a few more times His bones were also chopped off.

If you look at it this way, everyone still has a certain ability to create tools by hand.

Luo Qiu blinked his golden eyes. During the observation, his own Papaban had already put his papa on the ground and licked his hair, and then his attention was diverted and he gently pushed away his own Papa.

Although it is really comfortable to be licked, and it will make his whole little cheetah cub extremely clean, but basically being licked whenever he has free time, it still makes Luo Qiu feel that he will be licked sooner or later. Bald feeling.

After all, quantitative changes lead to qualitative changes. The heads of the little cheetah cubs are so cute that the parents can’t help but lick them. Luo Qiu touched his forehead under the dripping water and wondered if it was an illusion that the fur was thinner.

But it's a pity that this superficial refusal is just a meaning. After all, Papaban's fur licking action is actually undeniable, and it's really comfortable, so it's very honest to just say nothing about the body.

The clean, tidy and fluffy little cheetah cubs, which can no longer be fluffy, are under the care of their own Papaban. Once again, they are smudged with a layer of golden light by the sun. The furry seems to have captured the concrete warmth, bringing Feeling dry and fluffy, he stretched lazily.

Nuo Ke in the distance finally cleaned himself up and wiped all the dirty things on the snow, except for those places that were out of reach or difficult to clean up, there were some bloodstains and messes left, basically the whole big white tiger looked like Like a lump of solid ice cream, with chocolate patterns swirling around it, occasionally dotted with a little bit of strawberry jam or cranberry jam, I shook my body on the spot and saw the golden-glowing little cheetah cub, and hurried away Walked over steadily.

I've been unlucky recently, and I'm always forced to fight when I go out. Nuo Ke feels that he hasn't slept lazily and contentedly with the little cub for a long time, so the air pressure around his body is somewhat lower, with a bit of dissatisfaction Stepping on the big meat pad, he walked around to Madara.

"Aww." Zai Zai.

The polite neighbor uncle bowed his head towards the male cheetah with the cub, and then made a gentle sound in his throat, looking straight at the fluffy and soft little cheetah cub in front of the other's legs.