91

The little cheetah cub woke up and wandered around the house. The big tiger's breath became a little lighter and had a slight chill. It had obviously been out for a while.

Luo Qiu's little paws stepped on the soft animal skin, rubbing and feeling the place where the big tiger should have been.

Strange, where is the neighbor’s uncle at such a late hour?

Luo Qiu swung her tail, and was a little worried about the big tiger, so she thought for a moment and pushed open the straw curtain bedroom door with her little head, blinking and carefully searching every room in the big tree house.

Family bonfires in spring basically burn all night long. A faint light shines from the dining room, illuminating a little bit of the wooden board underfoot. Luo Qiu followed the light source and walked around the house, and found that the big tiger was not at home. .

"Meow meow meow ji?" Uncle, where are you?

The sound of the cheetah cub echoed in the empty home, but received no response.

Luo Qiu shook her ears and turned them in different directions to collect the subtle sounds in the night.

But apart from his own breathing and the noisy insects in the night, there was no other cat's voice.

The little cheetah cub squatted down in confusion, raised its head and sniffed the smell in the air, and then walked towards the gate, wanting to go out and see if there was any trace of the big tiger.

After winter has passed, the thick curtain on the door of the big tree house has changed from animal skins to leaves and branches that can be ventilated. The entire curtain is made of relatively hard vines and branches as the skeleton, and the leaves filled in the middle are not like It was so dense in winter, and there were occasional gaps for a little bit of wind. Luo Qiu stretched out her little paws and tried to push the curtain open, but then she was suddenly startled, and the whole little cub took a big step back with its fur exploding.

"Rustling..." The door curtain was pushed open from the outside and there was the sound of leaves rubbing against each other. Luo Qiu was startled by the sudden sound. Her heart was pounding as she squatted not far away and lowered her head.

A familiar voice sounded immediately. Noko, a big tiger, opened the door curtain with some wetness. He was stunned for a moment when he saw the little cub who was frightened by him, and then walked into the house.

Luo Qiu licked her mouth in embarrassment after seeing the big tiger. Cats are creatures that are easily scared, and it's not because he is timid!

The little cheetah shook his head and hurriedly approached the big tiger to ask why he went out to play in the water in the middle of the night.

After Noko walked in the door, he dodged the little cub's approach. The water droplets on his body had not completely dried. The water droplets that had shaken off were only the water droplets on the surface. The big tiger had been soaked for a long time, so there was still some water inside. Not completely dry.

Although the spring is already very warm now, and the temperature difference is not small at night, Noko doesn't want water droplets to fall on the little cub, so he does not accept the little cub's behavior.

Luo Qiu stretched out her little head and originally planned to rub it against the big tiger's leg. However, the big tiger's claws stretched out hard and her little head did not hit the expected furry tiger's claw arms, so she rushed forward and almost fell down. But fortunately, the big tiger had quick eyes and claws, and he quickly picked up the cub and put it back where it was.