61

The sacrifice went as scheduled. As Kanxi stood in front of the bonfire and chanted something high-pitched, four tigers squatted in four directions around the bonfire with serious faces. The center of the square also There were sounds coming one after another, solemn and solemn, but unfortunately Luo Qiu couldn't see anything because of her small size.

I could only roughly understand some of the words that Kansi was chanting in a strange accent.

...

God, please look at us...

the sky, the land, the rivers...

I offer you our loyalty...

praying for wind, rain, thunder, lightning, snow...

...

many words Luo Qiu returned I didn’t have time to learn them all, so I can only roughly guess from the lyrics that it means praying to the beast god for a good harvest in the coming year.

The whole sacrificial ceremony took a long time. As a cub who could not see the central scene, Luo Qiu and her brothers and sisters basically had to sit upright and follow the big cats when necessary and chant something like an oath. It's all about having fun.

The Claw Tribe's requirements for sacrifices don't seem to be too strict. Except for the already sensible cats, little cubs like Luo Qiu, who are only a few months old, basically have no big restrictions and are not out of line. Sometimes, you can surround your parents and play happily in the cat group.

Luo Qiu originally planned to take a good look at the sacrifices and assess the situation in the tribe, but she never thought that her size would become the biggest problem.

But he is not someone who gets frustrated easily. Since the priest can't see it, he can't see it. Anyway, there will be a day when he grows up.

For the big cats, the sacrificial process is already long enough. Luo Qiu, who had been playing for a long time, gradually became a little overwhelmed and began to feel sleepy. The fights between the cubs were basically back and forth. , and whether it's mild or severe, it always hurts here and there. Luo Qiu also got a little tired after playing tired. She curled up her tail and hid under Papa's belly and started to rest, listening to the sound coming from the center of the square with her ears straight. The sound of the coming big cats making sacrifices made me fall asleep unconsciously.

Then he was woken up amidst the noise.

Probably because the little cub suddenly kicked his legs and was obviously frightened, his parents were also startled. Luo Qiu opened her eyes and saw Papaban, who was frowning and obviously not very happy, lowering his head and licking his forehead. He made a comforting gesture, but the unhappiness was obviously not directed at the cub.

Luo Qiu blinked her eyes in confusion and shook her ears which were numb due to sleep. Then she heard the noise coming from the center of the square more and more clearly.

Of course, at the same time, there were also low whispers from the surrounding cats.

Being far away, Luo Qiu couldn't hear clearly, but it was obvious that the whole atmosphere was not as peaceful and smooth as it was at the beginning of the sacrifice. The nervous cats around them also communicated that the sacrifice was not going well.

The noise in the center of the square was noisy, and Luo Qiu heard the squeaking sounds of some rats.

Rats? Are they the lemmings who are going to gather at the tribal river to set up stalls and hold a market?

Luo Qiu had doubts in her heart, so she raised her head and asked Papaban.

The tip of Madara's tail hooked up his teeth, he raised his head and glanced at the center of the square, frowned and lowered his head to give his little cub a definite answer.

Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A Primitive Farmingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें