101

As the singing on the shore got further and further away, Kanxi slowly used the paddle made of branches to slide straight towards the small island in the center of the lake.

Luo Qiu clung to the fluffy flowers beside the boat. She didn't turn her head to look at the island behind her until she couldn't see her neighbors and uncles clearly.

The entire island is not very large, and there are many succulent-like plants growing on it. The flowers on the boat they are currently sitting on may come from there.

Not long after leaving the shore, Kansi arrived at the center of the lake and docked the boat with the cubs on the shore of the island. Then he did not get down himself, but stretched out his hand to pull one after another. One's cub bursts out of the cabin and lands on the island's plush flowers.

The few cubs were a little nervous after arriving in a strange place, and they gathered together with their fur slightly puffed up. The bolder ones looked around, curiously looking at the plush flowers of various colors under their paws.

Luo Qiu was also taken off the boat by Kanxi and gently placed next to the cubs.

Kansi put the oar on the boat, lowered his head to the cubs who had been put on the shore, stretched out his fingers and pointed to the center of the cerebellum and said slowly.

"Go to the center, the holy pool will tell you how to do it."

After saying that, Kansi took back his hands and hugged his chest, lowered his head and didn't know what he was muttering in his mouth, and then picked up the oar again. He pushed hard towards the shore, and the whole boat moved away from the shore with the force.

When the cubs saw the witch leave, they leaned toward the edge of the lake anxiously, but they were afraid of the depth of the lake and could only make childish cries in an attempt to get the witch to stay away.

Luo Qiu was crowded around by the cubs. She glanced at the center of the island and then looked back at Kansi, who was gradually rowing the boat away. She felt that the other party did not dare to speak, as if he was afraid of disturbing something.

The little cubs who were squeezing each other did not change Yuan Yuwu's mind. After seeing each other getting further and further away, they were able to get together and turn around. They listened to each other's words and started walking towards the center of the island.

Luo Qiu also went with the small group, and her curiosity gradually increased. Everything about the day of transformation was extremely novel.

The cubs gathered together and walked slowly toward the center of the island. Among them, Luo Qiu gradually saw clearly what looked like a tombstone in the center of the island that she had seen on the shore.

It really looked like a dark tombstone. It was a dark black stone of unknown material. It was cut into a long square with a pointed peak and inserted into the ground. There were some strange symbols engraved on it that reflected in the sunlight. Shining light.

The little cub gradually approached the tombstone. Luo Qiu discovered that the foot of the tombstone was a square piece of flat ground. It should be made of the same material as the entire tombstone, but it was polished smoother. Standing on the edge, it could be vaguely reflected. Figures of little cubs.

The clouded leopard cub, who was relatively lively and bold at first, lowered his head and sniffed the square piece of flat land, then stretched out his paws and stepped on it lightly.

The moment the cub's paw pads came into contact with the entire flat surface, Luo Qiu saw a scene similar to water ripples suddenly rippled on the entire flat surface of the stone at the contact point.