165

Luo Qiu secretly learned all the technical information of the central control system equipment in the secret base, and the pages on the giant holographic projection above the circular console were constantly changing with his control.

"This continent is full of gems! Look here, we only need to pay a few yellow-tailed oxen to get as many gems as a mountain!" The chief priest appeared in Luo Qiu's eyes from time to time while he was learning how to operate and explore the functions of the central system

. Around him, Luo Qiu was not worried about being seduced by various words and tricks, so he pretended to listen carefully. Occasionally, he would deliberately act unfamiliar and switch pages according to the words of the chief priest.

For example, the homepage details of an interstellar trader currently appearing at the top center of the large screen are using a primitive and eye-catching method to paste simple drawings of products such as "cow" on the gemstone products on his homepage.

You must know that not all creatures on the planet have the ability to learn the universal interstellar language, so many times the detailed transaction method will use a more primitive picture method to convey information when there is no system assistance.

The gem merchant's "cow" simple drawing is obviously very easy to identify, and a specific pop-up window prompts the transaction amount when lightly touched.

The two ends of the simple scale are a picture of a mountain of gems, while the other end has simple drawings of ten "cows" pasted on it.

The easy-to-understand picture information was simple and efficient, so the head priest couldn't help showing greedy eyes when he saw it, making Luo Qiu search around the gem merchant's homepage.

"...Beast God, this world is really fair. Countless gems appear on their continent, but they only need some food in exchange. If we buy those gems..." The leader of the priests is

obviously They are very interested in the products of gem merchants. After all, as priests, they don’t have to worry about food and drink. Every year, a large number of supplies from other tribes are provided to feed the priests who serve the beast gods. In fact, these orcs who are selected to become priests themselves have many talents. Most of them are orcs who come to participate in the Holy Palace sacrifices every year and turn in a large amount of materials to stay.

In short, the Holy Palace always has the most abundant supplies on this continent.

Therefore, the vision of the chief priests is obviously somewhat different from that of ordinary orcs. When they have enough to eat, they pay more attention to spiritual and other material pursuits.

Luo Qiu looked at the priests like this and sighed in her heart. The leader of the priests looked like a faint king who didn't care about the life and death of those below. Of course, it is not correct to say that he was a faint king. The power of the priests of the Holy Palace was not as great as that of the emperor. As the spiritual center of the orcs' hearts, the Holy Palace often cannot issue any orders to the surrounding tribes. The only thing it can control is the spiritual guidance and sacrifice of the beast god.

The chief priest was still urging Luo Qiu to switch pages to see other user pages on the interstellar trading system. Luo Qiu also pretended to be obedient and used higher permissions to set and close some functions that seemed more dangerous.

The chief priest obviously did not understand what the changes in the interfaces in Luo Qiu's operations meant, but as an orc who had experienced various storms, he pretended to understand Luo Qiu's operations, and was misled by Luo Qiu into thinking that the two parties had finally reached an agreement. cooperation.