140

The two cats held hands all the way to Luo Qiu's home in a tacit understanding.

So now there is a scene where Luo Qiu and Noko are sitting at the table facing each other, but the atmosphere is unusually quiet.

"...I..."

"...You..."

Luo Qiu and Noko lowered their heads to each other, not knowing what they were thinking, and then raised their heads at the same time to look at each other's eyes and open their mouths.

"Then you speak first!"

"You speak first."

The two cats not only opened their mouths at the same time to stir up the topic, but also paused and said the answer at the same time, letting the other person speak first.

This continuous tacit understanding made the two cats, who had not been together for a while, sit down calmly. The two cats who were facing each other were stunned for a moment, and then they both breathed a sigh of relief inexplicably.

The originally quiet atmosphere gradually became warmer, and the brief interlude seemed to restore the distance between the two cats in one fell swoop.

"Then let me talk first." Luo Qiu smiled and spoke first.

"Uncle, why have you been avoiding me recently? Don't deny it! This is what you do. Did I say that we were separated before that made you sad?" Luo Qiu got straight to the point and asked the questions he had been having these past few days. , staring at the man sitting opposite him with wide eyes, unblinkingly trying to see any clues on the other person's face.

"..." Noko, who was sitting opposite Luo Qiu, obviously didn't expect his son to be so direct and fell silent for a moment.

Luo Qiu stared closely at Noko's expression. The other person's cold face was born with few big expressions, but after careful observation, he noticed the dodge in the other person's eyes.

Is this a hard question to answer?

Luo Qiu circled around awkwardly in her heart, watching the other party's slight dodge movements and couldn't decide what to do for a moment.

If it was her previous separation that broke Big Tiger's heart, Luo Qiu felt that she could make up for it by allowing Uncle Noko to come and live at her home often.

Anyway, he has now figured out that his feelings may not be fruitful, so he might as well take advantage of the time now to spend more time with Uncle Noko, whom he likes, and keep it under his nose as a rare treat.

But if it was any other question, Luo Qiu was not sure.

Noko thought in silence for a while, and he also noticed that the kid sitting opposite him probably wouldn't stop asking the question this time without getting an answer, so he could only crush the thoughts in his heart, and slowly spent a long time Speak out.

"...Yes."

In any case, his son's request for separation really made him feel sad for a long time.

Luo Qiu breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this, as long as it wasn't other reasons that made his uncle angry.

He folded his hands forward beside the table, blinked his eyes and leaned forward, looking pitiful but saying something to make up for it.

"Okay, I'm sorry, uncle. After all, I'm so old and I still want to grow up independently, but it's really my fault for not considering uncle's mood. Then...does uncle want to move back here in the next few days? "

Luo Qiu flashed her beautiful golden glasses and spoke softly toward the man, expressing her goal of getting him back as soon as possible from her words to her actions.