168

The mature and charming female orc held the cub and kept talking. Noko, who bought the shell wind chime, put the gift into the animal skin package and listened to what the female orc said. About the cubs.

Noko's idea is very simple. Referring to his unhappy childhood, after his partner gave birth to Balls, he would find a way to learn to be a good father and not let Balls always disturb the world of the two cats.

The female orc in front of her is obviously a very good person to learn from. According to her, all the troubles she encountered in raising cubs seem to have turned into simple fun that can be easily solved. Although the other person's behavior is a bit too enthusiastic, But due to his desire to learn, Noko put his ears back and listened at a very safe distance.

"...What else?"

The female beast holding the cub talked dryly for a long time, and her heart dropped when she found that the target was obviously really interested.

To be honest, this was also her first time seducing the big tiger race. Generally speaking, her employer would let her get in touch with some orcs who were less aggressive. She was also more self-aware and knew that the job she was taking was not too big. It’s a serious job, so I’m very picky.

But it had to be said that the deposit given by her employer this time was too generous, which made her take risks and do the job of a big tiger orc who looked like he could hit ten of her with one punch.

Originally, she had expected that this big tiger, which had slight flaws but still looked very strong, would be quite difficult to approach. So for the first strategy, she prepared her mental assumption that she would be rejected, but she did not expect that everything would go as planned. So smooth.

Unexpectedly, her charm was still the same as before, and the love and mature sexiness she exuded while holding her cub instantly captured the heart of this big tiger with special hobbies.

Look at the other person, even though she looks so cold and ruthless, those dangerous and beastly eyes are already staring at her unblinkingly!

The joy of success seemed to have paralyzed the sensitive nerves of the female orc, and she mistakenly mistook Noko's serious eyes on the cub in her arms as the other's admiration for her.

"There are still some..."

The female orc's mouth was a little dry, but she still tried her best to use her charm to continue talking about the cubs.

The two parties stayed in front of the stall selling accessories for a while. These words actually didn't take much time. After the sky got a little darker, Noko left and prepared to go back and sort out some of the new things he bought today.

The female orc is also very satisfied with today's harvest. She believes that within the next few days, she can completely capture this tiger orc!

So in an inexplicable state, both parties were satisfied with their first meeting. Noko learned a lot about the skills and experience in caring for cubs, and the female orc also felt that she had successfully attracted this target.

Under such circumstances, the female orc carried the cub back to report to her employer.

"...Didn't you see the way he looked at me? He's just like other orcs, he just takes the bait quickly." In an alley somewhere in the streets of Holy Palace City, the female orc has already

After returning the borrowed cub, he was holding a grass stem that could suck out the sweetness in his hand. He leaned against the white wall and said to the hooded employer like a professional.

The hooded employer was a certain divine servant who wanted to hide his identity. As a divine servant who was assigned this task, he was very confident in his grasp of the matter.