[19] home

867-5309/jenny --- tommy tutone

♮♮♮
[JJ]

Rick was out and I didn't know where he'd gone off to. After yesterday's scene, not so sure I wanted to know. 

Glenn had drawn a diagram of the prison on the ground with white chalk, pointing to a section in front of Carl, "now you said you found Tyreese's group here?" Carl nodded. "We secured this."

Carl started to point, "He thought he came through here."

"Means there's another breach." Glenn huffed. "Okay. The whole front of the prison's unsecure. If walkers just strolled in, then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men."

"Why are we even so sure he's going to attack?" Beth hoped, "Maybe you scared him off."

"He had fish tanks full of heads. Walkers and humans. Trophies." Michonne told us. "He's coming."

"We should hit him now." Glenn decided, "he won't be expecting it. We'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head."

"We're not assassins." Maggie told her boyfriend.

Glenn ignored her, moving over to Michonne, "You know where his apartment is? You and I could end this tonight. I'll do it myself." Michonne sighed, then nodded. "Okay."

"He didn't know you were coming last time and look what happened. You were almost killed, Daryl was captured, and you, Maggie and JJ were almost executed."

I scoffed, "you're giving them too much credit, Mr. G. I took care of the guy who came into interrogate me. If we're taking the Governor down, I want in."

"Rick would never allow this." 

"Yeah, well, you really think he's in any position to make that choice?" Glenn voiced.

"You two think through this clearly. T-Dog lost his life here, Lori too. The men that were here. It isn't worth any more killing. What are we waiting for? If he's really on his way, we should be out of here by now."

"And go where?" 

"We lived on the road all winter."

"Back when you had two legs, and we didn't have a baby crying for walkers every four hours." Glenn shot.

"We can't stay here."

"We can't run." The back and forth between Glenn and Hershel made Maggie walk off into the rest of the cellblock. Glenn back down, "All right, we'll stay put. But we're gonna defend this place. We're making a stand." He knelt back down to the map, "Carl, you and I will go down to the tombs. We need to figure out where the breach is."

"You got it."

"You'll need some help." Michonne added. 

"No, in case anything happens, I need you and JJ up here." Glenn looked around, "Who's on watch?" Nobody. "Damnit."

"Here, I'll take watch." I told him, "you focus on fixing the breach."

♮♮♮
[POV]

Daryl and Merle were walking away from saving the family on the bridge. 

"The shit you doing, pointing that thing at me?"

"They were scared, man."

"They were rude is what they were. Rude and they owed us a token of gratitude." 

Daryl groaned at his brother, "They didn't owe us nothing."

"You helping people out of the goodness of your heart? Even though you might die doing it. Is that something your Sheriff Rick taught you?"