the fair

😈😈

642 WORDS

642 WORDS

I suggested to joao if we could go to the fair and he agreed!

he drove us there and very soon we paid for our own tickets to get in.

"thank you for taking me here!" I say to him leaning up a little and kissing him on the cheek.

"You can thank me by going on the ferris wheel with Me" he said raising his eyebrows.

"I could but... I won't sorry!" I say running off laughing.

"can we do this game?" I say as I finally stopped to check the stand out.

it was a shooting game where their was little ducks going fast swimming around and you had to shoot them.

it was violent but fun to do and I was pretty good at it when I was little!

"I bet I'll beat you" he says as we grab the fake guns.

"I bet you won't" I say as we started to play the game.

after we were finished I won!

"haha I won you lost!" I said laughing and jumping up.

"I didn't lose because I still have you?" he said questionly and I blushed.

"I'm hungry" he said to me as we were walking around the place.

"Aww we just got here!" I say "But fine as long as I can get cotton candy while you get food."

"okay let's split up i saw the cotton candy stand over there and I'm going over here." he replied to me and I nodded before we split up.

I was the only person in line and I got a pink cotton candy.

I payed the man and went to go find joao since he didn't even hint to me where he was going.

I soon saw him sitting down at one of the benches.

"Hey joao" I say before sitting down on the bench next to him.

"hey" he said back with.

after another long while he and I were finished and went to go play more games.

"hey joao can we go on the ferris wheel now?" I asked him as he was concentrated on his game.

"yeah after this one last game" he says as he soon wins and wins a bear.

"okay we can go now!" he says and we sorta run to the ferris wheel.

as we got on and it started going I noticed joao wasn't looking at the view he was looking at me.

"hey joao are you okay" I asked him hoping he was fine.

"yeah I'm okay just looking at the most beautiful girl in the world." he said making me turn away with a light blush.

he quickly shut that down though and turned my head to face his and looked into my eyes.

"I love you you know that?" I hear him say in his accent that I absolutely love.

"yes and I love you too" I say to him as the ferris wheel came to an end.

"cmon it's getting kind of late let's go back home." he says as soon as we get off.

"okay" I reply softly as we left the park and went to the car.

as like when we came here he was driving again and I looked at the window.

I was wondering how I got so lucky with this loving man before I went to sleep.

I woke up slightly to someone picking me up and carrying me up the stairs.

I was set down into the bed and was about to go to bed when I heard him.

"I love you" I hear him say while he gives me a kiss on the forehead when I fell asleep.

In the morning when he left for soccer practice I noticed that bear he won was on my bed stand and he won it for me.

I got a new haircut 😝😝🤞