first time meeting

would do anything for him frfr 😻😻🤤740 WORDS

740 WORDS

"come on baby what if they don't like me or what if I do something wrong!" joao complained as I fixed his tie.

"You wont do anything wrong and they'll love you! trust me." I say Reasurring he was fine.

"whatever you say... but if i mess up and we have to break up I'm blaming it on you!" he says to me as I finish his tie up.

"you can blame me all you want but if we break up i won't hear it." I say tricking him with his own words.

"shut up" he says as he grabs my cheeks and kisses me.

"okay come on let's go!" I say because if we wait any longer we'll be late.

"oh cmon please Im having second thoughts about this now." he complained not wanting to go.

"let's go take a nap please." he begs as I nod my head no and walk out the door.

"no no nope let's go any longer and I'll end up staying" I say getting into my car as he did also but on the passenger side.

it was a 15 minute drive to my parents house so it wasn't long but still not a short ride.

the whole time joao was bouncing his leg up and down repeatedly.

he had never met my mother or father before so I could understand why he was nervous.

we were only a few weeks into dating and I wanted him to meet them.

When I first brought it up his face instantly changed and he looked terrified.

but after a while he was fine with it I guess he just got nervous the first few minutes before.

anyway we were now here and he continued to try and stall.

"please can we go get something like a drink or something first I dont want to meet them." he complained for the 15th time this hour.

"no come on you are going to meet my parents and like them!" I say trying to Reassure him.

"whatever you say let's just get this over with." he says finally accepting his fate.

I rung the door bell and before it opened I heard some shuffling and then it opened.

"y/n! oh my goodness how are you!" my mom asked me giving me a hug.

"I'm good how are you momma" I say hugging her back.

you see me and my mom have always gotten along and the age difference wasnt that big.

after we released from the hug I introduced joao and could tell he was a bit awkward.

"this is joao my boyfriend!" I say to her as she gives him a hit as well and we walk in.

"such a pleasure to meet you I have heard so much already!" she said to him exposing me.

"mama!" I say as joao laughed and my dad walked in.

my relationship with my mom was way different from me and my dad.

he used to always pressure me to be perfect when he was not even close to being perfect himself.

"hi papa" I say and give joao a light push meaning to introduce himself.

"hello sir" he said as he put his hand out to shake and my dad did.

"hello" he said and my mother could sense the tension.

"Here how about we go into the living room and talk." she suggested and we all walked to the living room.

I elbowed joao "eaht was that all about?" I whisper to him as he just shrugs.

"here let me go get a board game that we could all play and I'll be right back!" my mama said running to one of our cabinets.

"what is the thing you love most about her" my dad said out of no where referring to me.

"I like her laugh the best it makes my heart skip a beat" he said as I got flustered and looked away.

"why should I like you?" he asked again our of no where.

"because you like your daughter?" he says unsure while laughing a bit.

I saw a smile grow on his lips and a sigh escape my boyfriends lips as my mom came back with the board game.

I'm sure joao was exhausted after all of that.

but one thing you could say was my parents absolutely loved him.

check out my fresh haircut 😈🤞