fangirls

HE LOOKS SO CUTE AMD HAPPY 😭😭670 WORDS

670 WORDS

I had always got jealous of joaos fangirls.

like he's literally mine forever and you guys have no chance (😕😢😭😭)

I was always jealous when they would comment on his posts and he would reply back.

I just feel like I wasn't good enough for him and he would someday leave me.

If that ever happened I would actually faint. joao is a person I want to spend my life with forever.

he was just so perfect and we were going to be with each other forever.

and I felt kinda insecure when I would see those certain girls pages and they were beautiful.

or when people came up to him in person they didn't even acknowledge me just joao.

and I get it because I'm not that famous but they all push me away from him.

even though I was the one with him in the first place.

I of course couldn't get mad at him about it because it's not his fault he has fans like that.

but I still want to be mad at him I couldn't just burst out in front of him because he will be confused on why I'm acting like that.

so I kept it all bottled up until I finally broke.

one day this girl and some of her friends came up to him.

they were all over him and one of the girls actually physically pushed me away.

I got sick of it so I stormed off with tears in my eyes.

I couldnt go anywhere since I wasn't the one who drove here so I ran into a random store.

I went to their bathroom and cried my eyes out.

I didn't even care who came in and heard me as long as I got it out.

I was soon all finished after a while of contemplating the whole relationship.

and washed my face in the sink while fixing up my mascara.

people came in here and there but I never paid attention to anyone.

I walk out of the restroom and decided to walk home.

our house wasn't far from the mall and I needed to get some fresh air so I started walking.

I bet joao didnt even notice I was gone and he probably won't.

I don't know why I'm blaming this on joao when it's something he can't help but I don't know who else to blame it on.

I can't blame it on total strangers since they never did anything.

so I wondered if he actually loved me.

I was so stuck in my thoughts I didn't know I was already home.

I unlocked the door with a spare and got my keys from inside.

I then went out the door locked it and went to my friends house.

I had everything I needed for her house already at her house so I didn't need to bring anything.

Once I got there I broke down again and explained.

"oh my girl that isn't his fault he can't control how many people like him." she said before continuing with.

"You should go talk to him instead of shutting him out because then he'll think he's doing something wrong." she says Carresing my head.

"okay I'll go talk to him then thanks." I say to her before leaving and getting in my car.

I arrive at the house and I see joaos car there. 'He must be looking for me.'

i get out of the car and carefully walk in.

I don't see him any where downstairs so hes probably upstairs.

"joao?" I call out to the almost empty house.

I hear the door to our room open and see a very sad joao come out.

"joao I'm sorry" I say as he walk over to me and give me a big hug.

"explain it later I just want to be with you in my arms."

MY SISTER WASTED ALL MY VASELINE FOR HER STUPID SLIME I HOPE IT MELTS IN TEN SUN.