hurt

296 WORDS

296 WORDS

I was currently cooking for me and joao.

it was a normal little dinner with just us so I didn't cook alot.

I was making pasta with a side of vegetables since we both loved pasta.

I had this big broccoli and I just needed to cut it up. (I hope this makes sense 😢💔)

I grabbed my cutting board from where it was hanging and grabbed a knife.

I brought the broccoli out and started carefully cutting it.

I started thinking about other stuff and wondering where joao was at before I felt a sharp pain in my finger.

I immediately hissed at it and put the knife down before realizing I had cut myself.

I went to the bathroom and opened the little cabinet with all the bandaids.

I then unwrapped it and put it on my finger carefully.

After that I threw the trash away then went back only to see joao staring at the blood.

"are you okay is that yours?" he asks kinda panicky.

"yes it's mine and I'm okay I just cut myself while cutting the broccoli." I say to him trying to calm him down.

"I'll just get back to it so we can have dinner soon." I say and he nods no.

"nope I can do it for you" he says and shakes his head.

"come on its a little cut I'm fine!" I say to him and try to get the knife but he was there before m.

"just to make sure you don't cut yourself again!" he says washing the broccoli so it won't take nasty.

"okay fine I will" I say and I go to sit on the couch.

SHORT ONE BECAUSE I'M TIRED