Lip plumper

I JUST GOT A NEW E

I JUST GOT A NEW E.L.F LIP PLUMPER SO I THOUGHT OF THIS 😘 302 WORDS

I saw joao in the living room and decided to play a little prank on him.

I sat myself down on the couch next to him.

"joao face me real quick I gotta test something out." I say to him and he does.

I squished his cheeks and gave him a kiss on the lips as he smiled.

"damn test some more things out" he said with a smirk and I smacked his shoulder.

"oh shut up" I say laughing and he laughed as well.

now I just had to wait.

not even 20 seconds after I kissed joao he started complaining about his lips burning.

"y/n! what did you do to my lips!" I hear him say from the side of me.

" nothing!" I say putting my hands up in defense.

"well then why are my lips tingling!" he says feeling his lips to make sure nothing abnormal was happening.

"I don't know maybe you're having an allergic reaction to something" I say going over to him.

"I didn't eat anything!" he says and I go over and pretend to feel around his face.

I bit my lip to stop my laughter since I saw his lips puffing up a bit.

"your gonna be okay" I say to him finally letting out a laugh.

"why are you laughing?" he says scrunching up his nose.

"because it's lip plumper it's perfectly okay" I say still laughing.

"your so rude to your own boyfriend" he says rolling his eyes.

"and your such a dramatic boyfriend" I say laughing and wiping his lips with the back of my hand.

"and your still rude" he says as I laugh once more.

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW I'M SO READY 😜