breakfast

this song is so like majestic 😍817 WORDS

817 WORDS

I woke up and immediately felt sick.

I felt as I was burning up and just didn't feel comfortable in my own bed.

I left bed and put aside the fact that that was the last thing I wanted to do.

I walked to the bathroom slowly and looked for the Thenomoter in the cabinet.

I soon found it and washed it off before using using it.

I waited for the results and surprise I wasn't burning up so that was good.

I opened my cabinet to get some Tylenol pretty sure I put it in here the last time I used it.

I found it and also put the Thenomoter back in there.

I set the bottle on the counter before going and getting my water cup from the side of my bed and shaking it a bit to see if there is still water.

there was so I took it with me to the bathroom and grabbed two pills from the bottle popping them in my mouth and drinking water right after them.

I then heard my phone ringing so I went and grasped the charger and phone unplugging it before accepting.

it was from joao.

"hi joao" I say waving maybe a little too excessively.

he laughed and waved back "hi y/n" he said just as he stopped waving.

"what are you doing" he asked.

"I just woke up and I have a headache but I'm fine." I say getting more water.

"well do you want to go get breakfast?" he asked putting his jacket on.

"sure just give me a little time to get ready." I say walking to my bathroom.

"okay I'm coming soon." he says as I see him close the door behind him.

"okay bye" I say putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"bye" he says and I end the call putting water on my brush and getting ready.

I was just done putting my shoes on when I heard a knock on my door.

I walked over to the door and opened it seeing joao standing infront of me.

"hey" I say smiling and he smiled also. "hey are you ready?" he asks.

"yep let's go" I say walking out and locking the door behind me.

"Where do you want to go?" I say making conversation as we walk to his car.

"um I saw a little bakery on the way over here would you like to go there?" he asks.

I nod "yeah we can if it's fine with you" I say walking outside keeping the door open behind me.

"alright let's go" he says getting in his car and starting it.

-

we walked into the little building getting in the smell.

it smelt really good so that's how I know it would be good.

"hi welcome what would you like?" the woman asked at the front counter as we entered.

"oh could I have.." I say looking over the menu quickly so I won't make her wait.

"A bagel with cream cheese?" I say looking up to see her.

"Yes of course and for you?" she asked joao and I moved out the way so joao could see the menu better.

"oh just the same thing thank you" he says. "okay that will be 6.23" she said as joao handed her the money.

"thank you you can have a seat anywhere" she said and went in the back.

we sat down at a table next to a window and I noticed that not many people were in this place.

I noticed a girl doing school work it looks like and a man drinking coffee that was about it.

"have you ever been here before" I ask joao looking at him trying to make the silence turn into a conversation.

"no I've never been here I just saw it on the way to your apartment and thought it looked neat." he says looking at the scenery out the window.

"well it's pretty nice" I say to him playing with my hands on the table to make the time pass more fast.

it wasn't a long time before we got our breakfast and enjoyed it.

-

"thank you for breakfast joao I know you have to go now because of practice but I enjoyed the time I spent with you" I say as I unlock my door and stand in the doorway.

"I had a nice time too I'm glad you enjoyed it" he says.

I gave him a kiss before saying bye and going into my apartment.

I am so lucky to have someone like him.

y/n

y/n

have a headache 😢💔

liked by naileadevora and 987 more...

naileadevora
atleast you look hot 😉
y/n
so true 😘🙏

joaofelix79
was this before or after breakfast?? 😒
y/n
before I thought I told you 😡

view more

A LONG ONE THIS TIME JUST FOR Y'ALL 😘😘🙏