music

HE LOOKS SO SEXY I SWEAR 🤤🤤😍😍402 WORDS

402 WORDS

I walked to a local record store that was in my area so I didn't have to walk that far.

It was pretty cheap and on a good day it had a lot of my genere of music.

I walked in noticing that it was always calm and quiet.

I walked to my section and started skimming through different kinds of records and albums.

I wasn't really finding anything good or anything I didn't already have.

I had a decent amount of money to spend since I have saved up.

I heard the door open and someone come in but I was too distracted to bother and look around to see who came in.

I finish looking through one set so I finally look up at my surroundings.

I see a boy in the same isle as me and the cashier looking through a magazine.

'i guess the store isn't as busy as it usually is.' i think trying to get a better look at the boy a few feet away from me.

I see his soft fetures and hazel eyes move around as he does the same as me, look around.

I finally see an album I think I will like and slide it out of its place next to every other one.

I look at its cover and finally found an album I have been looking for for a while.

I smile slightly at the fact that I found it and hold it while still looking around for any more finds.

I see that the boy is getting closer to me in the isle.

once he's like right next to me I hear him say something " do you like joao gilberto?" he asked and I turned to face him.

"yeah hes one of my favorite artists" I say back to him smiling.

"I recommend this album" I see him looking through them trying to find the specific album until he finds it.

I look at it and then him and smile " thank you I was trying to find more songs." I say grabbing it from his hands.

"I recommend agua de beber by astrud gilberto it's really good" I say to him and he smiles.

"thank you I have never heard of her surprisingly."

BRO TARGET HAD AN IGOR AND A CMIYGL AND KENDRICK LAMAR RECORDS😱😱 WISHING I HAD A RECORD PLAYER 😢😢🤞🤞