cookies

unleashing my inner alpha wolf 🤤🐺🐺anyhoo y'all know what time it is requests!!! 😝🙏487 WORDS

anyhoo y'all know what time it is requests!!! 😝🙏
487 WORDS

I was dragging joao down stairs to cook cookies with me.

"come on you have to do it I don't care what you say!" I say to him as he's trying to get out my grasp.

"but I don't want to bake cookies they will probably burn anyway! " he says back tugging at my arm.

"no they won't as long as you listen to the recipe you'll be fine!" I say to him finally getting him downstairs.

I don't know why he didn't want to its a great thing to do and you get to eat cookies afterwards!

"I don't know why your being so boring this is fun!" I say walking him into the kitchen.

"I'm not being boring this sounds boring"  he says finally giving up.

"if I let you go do you promise not to run?" I say because I already know him.

"yes" he says and I let him go to go grab all the supplies.

he sat down on the counter and watched me get all the things.

"how do you make cookie dough?" he asks "I don't know" I say.

"see this is why they are gonna end up tasting like plastic!" he says.

"I'm joking I have a recipe you don't think I'm that dumb?" I say looking at him.

he looked back at me and went silent.

"oh literally shut up" I say and hand him a measuring cup.

"put brown sugar" I say and he nods and grabs the brown sugar.

I put in melted butter and milk as he was busy putting chocolate chips and flour.

he got the flour everywhere " joao!" I say as he claps his hands which were covered with flour.

"it got in my eye!" he yells as I laugh at him running around towards the sink.

"this is your karma" I say to him since he was the one that wanted to make a mess.

"shut up!" he yells washing his hands off as I try to clean up the flour a bit.

"here now turn it into little balls" I say to joao teaching him how to get them ready.

when we were done with that I put them in the oven for the amount it needs and cleaned up.

"see that wasn't that boring" I say and laugh as he just looks at me with a blank stare.

soon the cookies were done and it was time to try them!

"here you try them first!" I say shoving a cookie in his mouth once I knew they were cool enough.

"there kind of good" he says after chewing for a while.

"well they would have been better if you didn't put all that flour in them!" I say and he just laughs.

HELP HOW DID I JUST FIGURE OUT HIS NAME IS PRONOUNCED JOAO FELLIX 😭