you'll be okay

hi I am so tired ☠️352 words

hi I am so tired ☠️
352 words

I was really stressed with everything going on in my life.

I traveled a lot and it was too stressful to manage all of my shows and practices.

I couldn't keep track of all of it and it became just too piled up.

i still had to do work and everything was so much I barely got any sleep.

I kept getting more and more stuff piled up by the hour and was already so tired.

joao had gotten home a while ago and I got dinner ready for him already so I got right back to work while eating dinner.

of course joao could make dinner and pick up some stuff for me but I know he was already so stressed too and tired.

I was trying to get some more stuff done before going to get a little sleep when I see joao come down.

"why aren't you I'm bed yet?" he asked getting a glass for water.

"I'm just trying to get stuff done I'm sorry I'll come right now" I say to him looking up from my computer.

"no need to be sorry I'm just asking." he says filling his cup up with water.

"okay" I say getting back to work while joao was drinking his water.

I got so caught up with my work that I didn't notice joao still there.

I looked up a little bit to see my paper if notes when I noticed joao.

"joao! you scared me I thought you were gone already" I say slightly shaken.

"I was just wondering how long you were gonna stay up." he says.

"Why dont you go to bed don't worry about me!" I say to him getting up.

"well then go to bed with me" he says as I push him slightly to the stairs.

"I will come on" I say putting my arm around his shoulder and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

THIS IS KINDA SHORT AND LIKE ANOTHER ONE OF THE STORYS ON THIS BUT I HOPE Y'ALL DON'T MIND I HAVE NO IDEAS.