bike

DID Y'ALL SEE HIM?? LIKE WHO GAVE HIM THE ACTUAL RIGHT TO LOOK THIS FINE

769 WORDS

I was surprised when I found out I couldn't ride a bike!

I saw someone riding a bike around the street and instantly remembered that I don't know how to ride a bike and I have never been taught how too.

I think I remember seeing a bike at my mom's house but I would have to go home get my keys and drive to her house.

"hey joao?" I say seeing him on the couch.

"yes" he says not looking up from his phone.

"do you know how to ride a bike?" I ask.

"I don't know if I still do but I used to." he says.

"well can you help me because I have never learned" I say to him a little quiet because I was embarrassed.

" yeah I can but I don't think we have a bike. " he says finally getting up and walking towards me.

"I think I have one at my mom's I will go get it right now." I say grabbing my keys.

"well good luck and drive safe!" he says shouting because I was already at the door and he was sat back down on the couch.

I drive to my mom's house it's a bit far but it's fine.

"hey mom?" I say and I hear her respond with "oh my is that you?" (idk she sound like a grandma 😭)

"Yes momma it's me do you still have that bike you had for my brother" I say giving her a hug.

"yes we do! But it's buried in the garage somewhere" she says as I nod and walk to the garage.

I start looking everywhere and digging up anything I thought looked like a bike of some sort.

until I finally found it buried under a sheet and it was in pretty good condition.

"momma I found it!" I say trying to drag it out.

"well that's good is that all you were looking for?" she asks and I nod.

"I'll come over tomorrow for dinner I love you momma" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

I drive back to our apartment with the bike in my trunk and drag it up all those steps.

I could have taken the elevator but the line was too long for some reason.

"joao I'm back!" I say setting my stuff down and the bike next to a wall near the door.

"did you have that bike?" he asks and I nod yes since he was right there.

"can you help me learn?" I say.

"you want to do it in here?" he asks and I roll my eyes at his question.

"of course not! let's do it outside on the concrete" I say.

"then why would you drag it up all the way here just to drag it all the way back down?" he questions.

"I don't know let's just go" I say kinda stumped on why I exactly did that.

we eventually get it down and on the sidewalk so I can practice.

"okay do you even know how to get on this bike?" he asks.

"no? The hell this is like a mountain bike no one can get on this" I say looking at how the bike was up to my torso.

"well you have to at least try to or else it won't work." he says and I sigh knowing he's right.

I struggle at first to get on the seat but eventually succeed.

"okay know you have to pedal but also keep your balance or else you'll fall." he says trying to help me but also trying to make me figure it out by myself.

I do it and is okay at it but keep having to get my foot off the pedal to stop myself from falling.

"just go faster and you'll get the hand of it." he says giving me a little push.

I go and it looks good before I fall and basically hit my head.

"you said go faster and I wouldn't fall!" I say getting up and dusting myself off.

"well I didn't promise that would work!" he says helping me up.

"I'm never doing that ever again and I'm returning this bike to my mom." I say still annoyed that I fell.

"whatever you say" he says as he helps me drag the bike to my car to get it back to my momma and tell her the whole story.

SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOGH.