facetime

THIS SONG HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD BUT I LOVE IT SO I DON'T MIND 545 WORDS

545 WORDS

I was currently shopping for a new outfit.

I needed a new purse a new halter top and some low rise jeans.

first I went to the thrift and I found a white purse almost mint condition for 5 bucks!

I was gonna just go pay for it but decided to FaceTime joao to see if he likes it.

It didn't really matter what he said I was gonna get it anyway I just wanted to see his reaction.

so I called him up.

he wasn't doing anything he was just scrolling on his phone on the couch.

so of course that means he would pick up.

"hey joao do you think this would look good?" I asked him lifting up the bag showing it to him

"yeah I think it looks nice" he said looking at the bag closely.

"okay I'll get it then" I say putting it back in the cart.

"is that all?" he asked confusingly.

"yup bye!" I say hanging up before he could say anything else.

I bought the bag and was really excited to wash it and clean it.

I couldn't find anything else I liked there so I decided to go to another local thrift.

it was a pretty expensive one but they had good stuff so I didn't mind it.

I looked in some of the areas with my size and wasn't having any luck.

until I found the cutest striped green blue and brown halter top!

I swear it was perfect it was like put there for me and meant for me!

so I of course took it and went to go look for some low rises jeans.

I was looking for a minute before I found the perfect ones but they weren't anywhere specific so I had to literally pray it was my size before I looked at the tag.

and i was so excited to find that it was!

and again I called joao to tell him about it and how I found the perfect things.

"joao joao!" I say on the phone right as he answered.

"yes what is it this time" he asks.

"I just found the only things I asked for and I'm so excited!" I say pointing the camera to my cart.

"so this was the top I was picturing" I say holding the top up.

"and these were the literal same exact bottoms I was wishing for!" I say continuing on showing the clothes.

"so do you like them?!" I ask excitedly.

"yes I love them i think you will look amazing with them on" he says.

"okay I'm gonna buy them then show you are home see you later!" I say hanging up before he got to say anything again.

I bought them and brought them back home safely.

I started showing joao how literally perfect they are when he said " if you are just gonna call me showing me the clothes why do you even bother shaking me now."

"so you can see how amazing they are in person! duh!" I say as he rolls his eyes chuckling.

based on halfly true story 😻🙏
mama got some banger thrift finds 🤤