dinner

I KEEP FINDING HIS CHILD PHOTOS 439 WORDS

I was getting ready for a dinner that joao made renovations for

it was an Italian place and he told me it was new to the city.

he told me to get ready and he will pick me up after I'm done.

I had this beautiful dress on and some makeup not a lot but just enough!

I texted him to come pick me up and almost immediately he answered back saying he was outside.

'either he was waiting for me outside or he's just really fast... ' i thought as I grabbed my phone and bag and walked out the house.

I got into the car "hi!" I say to joao as he starts to back out of my driveway.

"hey are you ready?" he asked "well that depends for what?" I asked him while laughing.

"you know what now let's go" he replied putting his hand on my thigh and squeezing it.

I smiled sightly before turning away to look at the things behind the window.

it was a kind of long drive but it was worth it to be with him.

we soon got there and he opened the car door for me after he got out.

I got out and we went in the restaurant.

he had reservations so all we had to do was follow our server and sit down.

once we did that she gave us a menu, told us to look through it and left.

we both looked through it and decided what we wanted.

the waiter soon came back and we ordered our drinks first and then our food.

she wrote it all down and left.

"do you like this place so far?" he asked messing with the utensils.

"yes I love all the scenery!" I say in a cheerful voice.

he nods and smiles after I said that and we just waited in silence.

well not complete silence because of the people beside us and the music but we sat in silence by ourselves.

Even though no talking was going on I was enjoying dinner.

the waiter brought out our plates and placed them in front of us.

I took a bite and this shit was bomb.

I gobbled that up without hesitation. elegantly of course.

we finished, payed and left the restaurant.

"did you like it?" he asked and started the car.

"yes I love it thank you for treating me so nice" I say giving him a kiss as we drove off.

I didn't really like this and kept it in my drafts unfinished for a while but here you go!