party

HE MAKES ME GO SO FERTAL 😍😍❤️🙏370WORDS

370WORDS

I was dragged to a party by multiple of my friends.

they knew I wasn't the one to go to every party I'm invited so they took me along with them.

and it was a good decision on my part

at first of course I thought it was a bad idea and just wanted to stay home but they practically begged me to go so I went.

I had recently found this beautiful brown short dress.

it was a little too short so I put a medium length dark slip underneath.

I then put on some brown heels and left to the party.

I was the one driving back home because I don't drink but on the other hand...

we arrived there and it looked okay from the outside.

we went in and it smelled absolutely disgusting from all the sweaty people but I dealt with it.

I walked around and saw everyone either dancing or drinking.

I was slightly disgusted and disappointed from most of the people.

they were almost all creepy looking old men.
and I was not looking for that.

there was even some drunk that came up to me and asked for my number.

I don't mind getting to know people and talking to them slightly but they were different.

they all were the same looks wise and personality wise.

I was honestly ready to go so I went to go find my friends but couldn't seem to find them.

I sat down in defeat realizing I just had to deal with this when someone asked "hey have you seen anyone who is kinda short is a male and acts as if he's crazy?"

I laugh and say "nope I haven't even found my own friends" i say getting a good look at him.

he was cute I'm glad it was him walking up to me and not some other dude.

"oh well then he's out of control" he says and he sits down next to me.

"well I'm glad it was you that asked me and not some creep." I say looking at him slightly.

he laughs and says "yeah thats good" .

THE ENDING IS TERRIBLY