car wash

he looks kinda cross eyed ☠️365 WORDS

365 WORDS

"joao I'm gonna go out to clean my car do you want to help me?" I ask him grabbing a sponge and a bucket from the bottom of the sink.

"yes let me get changed real quick" he says as I watch him run past the kitchen.

I laugh "alright just come outside when your ready I'll be there" I say and he yells an okay.

I grab all the stuff, go to the sink, fill up the bucket almost all the way to the top and put some dish soap into the water.

I then bring it outside carefully so I won't spill it on the way.

I did though of course so I had to go back and  wipe it up and while I was doing that joao came up from behind me.

"hey" he says and I jump slightly scared by the sudden voice.

"you scared me I was just cleaning up the mess I made bring the bucket out." I explain getting up and throwing the paper towel away.

I then walked out with joao behind me and passed him a sponge grabbing one for myself as well.

I spray the car with the hose first and then start scrubbing.

it was a pretty easy job since I keep my car mostly clean.

we were soon finished with it and I sprayed all the soap off with the hose and poured the water in the bucket out.

While I was doing that I feel something splat on my back.

I realize really quickly that it was the sponge that joao had to clean the car.

I turn around slowly with my mouth opened from shock to see joao laughing his ass off.

"that is so cold!" I say to him as I fake shiver since it was like 98 degrees out.

"now you'll be cool!" he says trying to make the situation better so I won't chase him around the whole block.

I also start laughing since he was kinda right.

"whatever your lucky I don't have my sponge" I say to him turning around.

I'M FINALLY FINISHED WITH SCHOOL FOR THIS SUMMER YESS