drunk

😈😈 feeling michevious 🤤

360 WORDS

joao and his teammates were out for a celebration dinner since they won their first game of the year.

I didn't want to go and get all ready just for me to eat and leave so I just stayed home.

I was getting kind of worried because it was later than he would regularly get home but I brushed it off as him having a good time.

and boy was i right because a few hours later I heard him come in and he looked wasted.

he couldn't walk straight and slurred his words whenever he tried to talk.

I instantly went over and help him walk putting his arm around my shoulders.

"h-hi yn you l-look beaut-tiful." he slurred his words talking to me.

"joao come on your drunk." I say quickly shutting down the compliment.

"it's t-true you are." he replied back and tried to kiss me.

"joao your breath reeks of acholoal let's go to bed come one help me out here" I say to him as I try to drag him upstairs. (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT OKAY?)

I eventually get him up the stairs without him falling and actually dying.

I plopped him on the bed "go shower you stink" I say and he trys to get up.

I help him up and pus him in the bathroom to shower.

I don't even know if he comprehended what I said because I heard a loud noise come from there.

I opened the door to see him shirtless while on the ground.

I groaned because I wanted to go to sleep but not sleep with him while he smells like that.

"joao come on get up." I say frustrated.

I got him up and dropped him on the bed covering him up with blankets.

"goodnight" I say giving him a kiss on the forehead and leaving.

I go downstairs and decide to sleep on the couch tonight since he isn't capable of taking a shower.

'whatever makes him comfortable'

SORRY IF THIS IS UNREALISTIC I HAVE NEVER DRANK ANYRHING BAD😭 MOSTLY BECAUSE I'M UNDERAGE AND CAN'T.