clothes

I WANNA BE THAT PHONE 😻🤤413 WORDS

413 WORDS

I had just went shopping and I had a huge hall full of clothes I love!

I had recently donated a lot of my clothes either because they weren't my style anymore or they just didn't fit me.

regardless I had a bunch of clothes I want to wear all right now.

of course I couldn't just go out in every outfit because that would be weird.

but I do have a loving boyfriend who will watch me style them!

this is one of the reasons why I love joao is because he will always watch me style my outfits and show him.

he loves my style and always says I look great in every outfit.

anyways I got a bunch of tank tops.

and a skirt with some medium length jean shorts.

the tank tops were white, a baby blue, a yellow, and a red with lace in front!

while the skirt and shorts were both a darkish green.

"joao! are you home still?" I yell as I walk in the house.

"yes I'm still here!" I hear him yell from our room upstairs.

"do you want to see what I got?" I ask still yelling since he was upstairs and I was downstairs.

"yes just come up here!" he says and I walk up the stairs with bags in my hand.

I open the door to our room and see him on the bed on his phone.

I smile and say "I got more clothes wanna see how they look?"

"yes!" he says getting up and positioning himself to be sitting on the edge of the bed.

" okay! " I say before running into the bathroom to try them on.

I first tried on the red laced top and gren skirt. I thought it looked good but I had to get joaos opinion.

So I went out of the restroom and showed him the first outfit.

"do you like it?" I ask and he says "it looks a little short" referring to the skirt.

"Ill have shorts under it but do you like it?" I ask excited for him answer.

"yes! You look fabulous!" he says getting up and twirling me around.

"I love you y/n" he says after he finished twirling me.

"I love you too joao"

this may or may not have been what I actually got from the thrift 🧍‍♀️AND THE ENDING WAS RUSHED BECAUSE I WANT TO GO TO BED.