star gazing

MEOW MEOW MEOWWWWWWWW

345 WORDS

me and joao were away for a game of his.

I couldn't sleep I didn't know what it was but I just could not fall asleep.

it was weird because usually im asleep before joao wayy before joao.

I woke up really early to be productive while joao woke up late in the morning and got his work done in the night.

so It was weird for me but I didn't want to wake joao just because I couldnt sleep.

so I decided to go on the balcony in the hotel we stayed at.

I quietly opened the glass door and stepped out.

I looked at all the very little stars.

I was in love with stars they were so mysterious and weird to people who don't know much about them.

they were especially beautiful tonight because it was darker and more of them were out.

I was stuck in my thoughts when I hear a groan and someone hugging me from behind.

I knew it was joao because who else could it have been.

he gave me a kiss on my cheek and asked "why are you up so late your usually sound asleep at this time"

"I just couldn't sleep and didnt want to wake you" I say back to him.

"aren't the stars beautiful" I say soon following what I said earlier.

"oh their cool I don't really notice them" he replied.

"how could you not their big dots in the sky. " I ask him genuinely confused.

" the only thing I focus on is you" he said and I felt his breath on my neck.

"sweet but cheesy not my style" I say giving him a kiss.

"oh come on you won't even accept it from me?" he asked.

"nope it's weird and cheesy so I don't pay much mind to it." I say.

soon following with "I'm tired let's go to bed" so I wouldn't have to argue anymore.

"you are hopeless" he says signing before following me to bed.

KINDA CHEESY HOPE YOU LIKE IT