pottery

THIS SONG IS ON MY MIND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN 😢559WORDSS

559WORDSS

I saw this really cool pottery place on Instagram and thought it looked nice so I planned on taking joao there.

it was kind of close and not that far so it wasn't a problem!

there was a spot open for us today and it was perfect timing since we were both off for the day.

"joao joao!" I yell running up the stairs to get to our room.

"yes?" he asks looking up from his phone.

"do you want to go to this little place with me?" I asked him knowing he would never say no.

"hmm sure but what is it?" he questions.

"its this little pottery place where you can make mugs and paint them then take them home with you!" I say excited.

"okay when do we go?" he asks turning off his phone and getting up.

"right now!" I tell him grabbing onto his arm and practically dragging him down the stairs and into the car.

"give me a chance to rest!" he says after running out the house even though we have 20 minutes until we can actually arrive there.

"well sorry that I'm so excited" I rolled my eyes starting the car as he buckled up.

-
we got there on time and weren't too early since it was kind of far away.

"hey do you know what you want to pick out yet?" the lady at the front asks.

"yes i want a mug" i tell her and she nods then looks at joao.

"and you?" she asks "I'll do the same thing as her" he says

"okay you can sit there and there should already be paint and your cups there for you!" she says with a cheery voice.

"alright thank you!" I say to the lady before grabbing joao and walking over to the table.

"what are you going to do i don't know if I should do a design" I say to him as we sit down.

"hmm i don't know probably just paint it a random color" he says and sits down as well.

"yeah because your boring" I mumble looking the other direction pretending to mess with the paint to make sure he didn't hear me.

"what?" he asked looking towards my direction instead of the window.

"hm? nothing!" I say quickly "what color do you want?" I ask to change the subject.

"blue" he says and I put the paint pallet in front of us both.

"okay just grab a paint brush" I say to him grabbing one as I was saying that to him.

-
The painting was pretty easy I painted little hearts all over my mug in pink and the rest was a lighter shade

"I'm done are you?" I ask him looking over.

"almost just wait..." he says as I see him do the last finishing touches.

"okay I am now!" he says holding it up for me to see it proudly.

"okay we need to leave them here then I'll pick then up tomorrow while your at practice" I say to him and he nods.

we put the cups on the each to finish drawing and write our names in it to not lose them.

HELP MY MUSIC TEACHER BROUGHT UP THAT ONE TWO BUCKLE MY SHOE TREND. 😭