cupcake

BRO BROKE HIS ANKLES

BRO BROKE HIS ANKLES. 😭
442 WORDS

I was planning on making cupcakes for a friends birthday party so I had all the supplies ready by the time I had to get them done.

I volunteered to do it and was okay with it since I like baking and if I wanted I could get some help from joao.

"joao can you help me down here?" I ask him yelling from the first story.

"what do you need?" he asks walking down the stairs.

"can you help me with these cupcakes please!" I ask him and he groans.

"do I really have a choice?" he asked "nope!" I say putting on an apron.

"can you help me tie it in the back?" I ask him showing the strings and turning around.

he ties it into a little knot that won't be easy to fall out and goes beside you to make sure everythings okay.

"is it too tight?" he asks me and I nod my head no.

"okay so first we have to get the batter and the pan ready" I say reading off the instructions I have from my phone.

"okay I'll get the pan" joao says and I him a response as I looked for the cake mix from the pantry.

"here put the cupcake liners in the pan to get it ready." I say to joao giving him the randomized cupcake liners.

"okay" he says "then spray it with vegetable oil." I say after that and he nods again.

I get the cake mix and a medium sized bowl out of the cabinet and put it on the counter.

I then opened the box and poured the cake mix in the bowl.

I looked at the back of the box and got out all of the things I needed from the fridge and the cabinets.

I set them down next to the bowl and looked at the instructions on the box to get the right amount of measurements.

I grabbed the measuring cups from the drawer and put the right amount of everything in with the cake mix.

I had the sugar out " joao turn around!" I say to him facing his back.

he turned around quickly and I threw sugar at him.

"what was that!" he says covering his eyes and going to the sink.

"it was sugar!" I say to him laughing since he put his head under the sink.

"that got in my mouth!" he complained and I laughed even more.

-
soon enough I was finished putting all the cake mix in the tins and putting it in the oven.

THE ENDING WAS SO TRASH I'M SORRY