the movies

I LOVE HIM 340 WORDS

I LOVE HIM
340 WORDS

me and joao were currently going to see scream 6.

I didn't even know they made a 6th one! They need to stop milking this movie out.

like damn it was probably gonna be good but it's the 6th one and the same thing happens in every one!

I still really wanted to see it so I took joao with me.

"are you excited?" I ask in a energetic voice.

"no I am not excited you know how I feel about horror movies." he says as we were walking to the ticket booth.

"this is not even scary! it's a decent scary movie but it's not all extreme." I say to him.

"well still I don't like any type of horror movies!" he says and we get our ticket.

"I'm gonna get popcorn do you want to stay with me or go in by yourself?" I ask him.

"I'll go without you" he says and I nod going in line for popcorn.

I got the popcorn and walked to the theater to find my seat.

I see joao sitting in a seat and I know instantly that mine is next to his.

I walk up all the stairs to the seat and the movie starts right as I was sitting down.

I go through the whole movie and look at joao sitting next to me.

the movie ended sooner than I thought and it was time to go.

"joao did you like the movie?" I ask walking out of the theater and throwing the popcorn box away.

"it was okay I guess." he says as we were walking out the door.

"it wasn't too scary for you?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows and laughing.

"stop teasing me it wasn't scary" he says turning his head away from me.

"okay okay I'm sorry amor" I say going to give him a side hug.

HELP I SAW THE MOST FINE BOY AT THE STORE BUT MY MOM MADE ME GET POTATOES AND HE HAD ALREADY LEFT 😔🙏