heels

I love this era of his 😻😻350 WORDS

350 WORDS

joao had brought me to an event where his team went together and just had a nice time at a club downtown.

of course I love partying but I had just gotten new heals and I had to grow them in.

let's just say tonight was not the night to be doing that.

we had walked around and I was just following joao around like a lost princess.

"joao when can we leave!" I ask kinda annoyed since he has only been talking to other people and not acknowledging that I was right there even though he was the one that invited me!

"yes just wait" he says quickly shooing me off to talk to someone.

and so like the good girlfriend I am I waited for him to get done with whatever he needs to get done with.

I waited an hour and then another 30 minutes before saying "joao can we leave my feet hurt!" I say whining.

"here, come here" he says and I walk over closer to him.

he grabs my heels and picks me up bridal style.

all while still talking to one of his friends.

I hear him quickly wrap up the conversation before turning around and walking out.

"I was not expecting this" I say as he opens the car door putting me in the passenger side before going to his side of the car.

"here are your shoes" he says handing me my heels I say thank you.

after a while of driving I feel bad for making him leave early so I apologize.

"I'm sorry I made you leave joao I know how badly you wanted to stay there. " I say messing with my fingers.

"it's alright as long as your comfortable I can talk to them anytime" he says back and puts his hand on my thigh rubbing his thumb against it back and forth as I smile at him.

excited for the weekend because my brother has another soccer game and you know hwta that means 😉😉😉😻😻