sleep

STOP I'M REMEMBERING THIS TIME I HAD A PHOTO AND SHOWED IT TO A BOY IN MY CLASS AND HE WALKED AWAY ALL SCARED

STOP I'M REMEMBERING THIS TIME I HAD A PHOTO AND SHOWED IT TO A BOY IN MY CLASS AND HE WALKED AWAY ALL SCARED. 😭🤞367 WORDS

I was trying to sleep when I heard joao yell at his game.

this was continuous and I was trying to go to sleep since I have an important thing to get to tomorrow.

but joao was playing FIFA and was playing with his friends so he was being loud.

it had been going on for the whole week.

I kept telling him to be quiet but of course he wouldn't even though he said he will.

I was honestly tired of it and I couldn't even do anything because of I do I feel I would hurt his feelings somehow and I didn't like going to bed with that feeling in my body.

so the only thing I could think to do was go interrupt him by going to sleep on his chair with him.

I walked over to him little set up and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

this shocked him since he didn't know I was awake and he went quiet.

I could hear his teammates through his headphones yelling for him to move or they will lose.

he knocked out of it and started playing like everything was normal.

but this time he was more quiet.

almost whispering and his teammates questioned him about it.

I could hear them acting as he just got kidnapped.

"guys my girlfriend is asleep so I can't be loud." he said still playing.

they all said okay and agreed.

I eventually went to sleep from all of joaos whispering.

-
I woke up in bed and looked to the side to see joao over there.

I gave him a hug not knowing he was awake until he spoke.

"y/n I'm sorry for being so loud at night" he says quietly because he had just woke up I'm guessing.

"it's fine" I say giving him a kiss on his forehead wrapping my arms around him.

THIS WAS THE PHOTO LOL IDEKW I DECIDED TO SHOW HIM IT I JUST DID AND IT WAS SO AWKWARD.