movies

HE LOOKS SO ROUGH BUT SO FINE 🤤430 WORDS

430 WORDS

I put on a random movie and watch joao get ready for his practice.

I was gonna be alone for almost the whole night so I decided to kill some time by watching movies that I have saved but never watched.

"alright I'm gonna go now okay?" he said standing in front of me.

"okay have a good time and please do not get hurt!" I say giving him a kiss while he rolls his eyes.

"I won't it's just practice!" he whines and unlocks the door to go out.

"love you!" I yell not even knowing if he heard me before he left out the door.

I turn on a scary movie and go to the kitchen to make cookies.

since th kitchen and the living room are close together I watch the movie from the island while taking out all the ingredients.

I start mixing everything together until it starts getting hard to mix then I mold it into little spheres with my hands.

I put a sheet on my pan and starts setting the spheres into space.

I put them into the oven and watch the movie while waiting for them to be done.

-

I hear the ding and get up to go get them out of the oven with a little carefully.

I set them down and wait take a bite out of one.

I smile then putting them on a plate and finally sitting down and actually watching the movie.

-

I had finally got home from a long practice and yell out to my girlfriend.

"y/n! are you still awake?" I ask as I set my bag down onto the floor and start taking my gear off.

I just assume that she was in the bedroom asleep from the no response.

so after taking all my gear off I slowly creep up the stairs to our bedroom.

I was surprised when I wasn't met with y/n in the bed.

and instead didn't see no one.

I changed into different clothes then go downstairs to hear the tv going.

I look at the couch and see y/n sleeping perfectly on the couch.

I smile to myself know that I have a person to love who also shares that.

I pick her up carefully and take her up the stairs Careful not to drop her.

I put her in bed and also get in bed beside her.

I wrap my arms around her waist knowing that this girl is mine.

y'all want this don't you?