Roller skating

this is fr me rn because I just downed a cup of coffee

477 words

I had just learned how to roller skate and I was sure to teach joao how to.

I was going to even if he wanted to or not.

so I had bought him some skates and ran upstairs to tell him the news.

"joao joao!" I say while opening the door to our bedroom.

"yes?" he asked looking up at me from his phone.

"come here" I say running down the stairs again as he got up off the bed.

"what" he said after he reached the bottom stairs " wanna go skating?" I asked him.

"what if I trip that's scary" he said looking at me.

"you won't I'll help you I'll teach you!" i say to him and put my own skates on.

"here put yours on" I say to him as I stand up after tying my shoes.

"okay" he said slowly still unsure of what he has to do.

after he was done he tried to stand up gripping on my arm.

"I can't even walk with these on" he said as he held my shoulder.

"your not supposed to their roller skates your supposed to roll on them." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"im going to fall this is not a good thing for me to do before a game" he says making excuses.

"well don't hold onto my shoulder when you fall then you'll bring me with you." I say laughing.

"wow that's such a good girlfriend fine then" he says before letting go of me and trying to leave.

before he almost slips.

I started laughing like crazy "that was all your fault right there" I say holding his hand guiding him a little.

"try not to go so fast dang" I say taking him to the kitchen with baby steps.

"I wasn't its just hard to go slow when you don't know what your doing!" he says.

"thats why I'm teaching you duh." I say leading him into the kitchen.

I sit him down still holding his hand as he asks " can I take these off now" .

"Yeah sure" I say to him and he sighs in relief as I go to the fridge to get a snack.

I was a little sad that he didn't want to learn with me but I didnt want to seem sad since it was such a little thing so I tried my best to hide it.

he eventually noticed since he notices everything going on with me " I'm sorry baby its just not for me" he said hugging me from behind.

"I know and I'm not mad!" I say trying to reassure him and myself.

"I love you" he says into my ear and I smile saying " I love you too."

SEND REQUESTS I'M LOSING INTEREST FAST.