water

BRO I LOVE HIS SMILE  🤤❤️365 WORDS

BRO I LOVE HIS SMILE 🤤❤️
365 WORDS

I was really craving a slushy so since I didn't have a car i decided to walk to a random gas station.

I put the route on my phone and also put some music on in my headphones.

I put my phone in my pocket and keep walking to my route.

I look around at my surroundings and see that I was approaching a beach.

I looked at the waves move and how gently but also rough they crashed.

I looked at the sand and saw that not many people were there.

I saw some boys playing I guess beach soccer on the side of the beach and two people I'm guessing watching their kids swim making sure they don't drown.

the family that was sitting there wasn't that interesting so i watched the boys play soccer on the sand.

'it must be rough playing soccer with all that sand in the way.' i thought examining the boys.

they all played pretty good but one caught my attention because of the way he looks.

he had good looks and played pretty good as well.

I was so focused on the boy that I didn't realize the boys were now cheering.

'i guess one of the teams won since they are cheering' i thought looking at the group of boys breaking as they went to go get water.

I hadn't realized I stopped walking before someone walked right past me.

I wonder if any of them saw me looking at them 'that would be embarrassing' i thought as I kept walking.

I was still watching them and especially that one boy. I wonder what his name was.

I then saw him look in my direction and I quickly looked away trying not to get caught looking.

I couldn't tell if he even saw me at all because of how far away the beach and the sidewalk was.

but I didn't care I just continued walking and after a while I glanced in their way to see if they were still there.

they were not.

BAD ENDING ALTHOUGH I MIGHT MAKE A PART TWO EVEN THOUGH I HATE PART TWO'S 😢