cafe

GUYSS OMGGGG 😍 😘😘😘❤️❤️😻😻🤤🤤

🐺🐺

344 WORDS

I was finishing my shift when someone came in.

I couldn't see who it was since I was cleaning the counter so I thought it was someone trying to buy something.

I finished early and looked up to see who just came in.

I saw my boyfriend joao he had been doing this thing where he would walk me home everyday just to make sure I was okay.

I told him he didn't have to worry about me and I would be fine but he insisted.

I really didn't want to get in his way especially since I know he's tired from training all day.

"joaooo" I say to him walking over to where he was.

"y/nnnnn" he replied back copying me.

"I told you you don't have to worry about me I'll be fine walking out by myself" I say to him giving him a hug.

"Come on I volunteer to do it just to keep you safe" he says hugging me back.

"yes I know but you should be at home sleeping since you had training all day today and all day tomorrow" I say releasing myself from the hug.

"I'll be fine I just want to know that your safe if anything would have happened to you I would be worried" he says looking around the shop.

"if it helps you sleep better at night knowing I'm safe I'm okay with it" I reply to him giving in.

"I knew you would come around now come in let's go" he says.

"wait let me go grab my stuff from the back." I say and I go to the back room.

I grab all my stuff and walk back out to joao.

"okay we can go now come on!" he says as he sees me walking towards me.

he opens the door as I turn off the lights and lock the door.

"okay we can go now!" I say skipping down the street.

"wait for me!" he yelled to me and starting running.

IM TIRED BUT TYLER'S NEW ALBUM DROPS TOMORROW 😜😜😜😜😜🙏🙏🙏