angry

this is so me

this is so me. A SHORT ONE 280 WORDS

I was mad at joao and wanted to make sure he knew it.

all week I have been trying to spend time with him but all he does is push me away.

I was on the couch watching a movie when I heard the door open knowing it was joao I immediately went upstairs to our shared bedroom.

I did not feel like arguing right now I was tired and only wanted to make sure joao got home safe.

now that u know he did I wanted to go to sleep.

he barged in the room acting like he was being chased down by a lunatic.

"what do you want joao" I say annoyed.

"I want to know why you have been ignoring me for the last three days! " he yells

"It's the fact that you haven't been acknowledging me for the past week!" I yell back to him.

"I have been busy" he says trying to defend himself.

"no you haven't! you could easily try to at least make time to eat dinner with me at the end of the day!" I yell.

"I have been trying to! I'm way too busy. It's not my fault!" he yells back again.

"whatever joao I'm leaving come back to me when you actually have time for me!" I say using my elbows to prop my self up.

before I get stopped by joao coming in between my legs.

"Then let's spend time right now." he says before crashing his lips into mine.

let's just say I definitely didn't leave and wasn't planning on it anytime soon..

SORRY IR THIS IS BAD LOL 💔